Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke/Wake Forest game tonight.

well duke would need to win 8 more national titles to catch UCLA.

Currently they are tied with carolina, indiana, and a number of other schools with 3. Kentucky has the most overall wins in college basketball, and with Roy Williams at UNC, Duke's dominance may be reduced.

Duke has been on a great run, but there have been similar situations with other teams. However, 10 more years like the past 10 and i would have to put Duke at the top of the list.

The Nature Boy said:
placed a small wager on duke

I'd expect duke to win... come out fired up after that nc state loss... and just generally wake has a hell of a time with duke.

Hopefully wake'll put up a good fight though and maybe pull something off.

Lift Chief said:

I'd expect duke to win... come out fired up after that nc state loss... and just generally wake has a hell of a time with duke.

Hopefully wake'll put up a good fight though and maybe pull something off.

I hope you're right. the ACC is so freaking brutal this year. it reminds me of the SCC in football. I see 7 teams coming out of the ACC for the tournamant, provided FSU or MD don't totally flop in the next couple of weeks.

I only caught the last few minutes and it looked like a Wrestlemania! The refs weren't calling anything!

It's kinda like you walking in on AAP & NatureBoy getting it on.....you're kind of afraid to get involved, but at the same time you must watch.

Top Bottom