Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug testing

Storm1

Hey there fellows,
I lurk often but post seldom.
Anyone have any experience with passing NCAA drug tests?
I stopped taking EQ in early June, will be tested mid August. I've read metabolites are detectable anywhere from 1 month to 18 months. Average is 3-5 months. Any one have any EXPERIENCES or suggestions as to what works for masking etc.
You will see this post in other places. BTW I am female but quite large and muscular approx 11% bf @ 180 lbs, 5'9". Thanks in advance for you help.
Also I have seen some detoxification products out there that claim to clear you of any traces within 3 days, any info in that regard will be helpful as well.
Thanks,
Storm

Storm there are lots of things you can do.

First if you workout hardcore it will release more of the metabolites. Especially if you do any cardio which will release the metabolites stored in fat into the blood stream.

Ok, you need to drink lots of cranberry juice, grape juice, and water.

Diuretics are your friend. Effedrine is great, but also banned, you'd just need 4-10 days for this to clear your system before test.

OK, here's what you need to do before your piss test.

#1 Make sure it is not your first piss of the day this is the dirtiest
#2 EAt a steak and take creatine the night before. when you dilute your system they test your creatine levels. If they are too low they can make you re-test
#3 Drink at least 8 glasses of water before the test.
#4 ok, now your piss will be diluted so your going to need to give it a little color. YOu can do this by taking B-complex vitamins and Vit C. This will make it look normal and like you didn't purposely dilute your pee.
#5 and very important to passing the test pop 4-5 aspirin 1-2 hrs before the test
#6 optional - take a few shot of vinegar. This will lower the ph of your piss.. Tastes like shit but could help you pass. Ph is a crucial factor.

Now there is one more thing. Do not workout at least 2-3 days before your test. At this point you do not want your body to release anymore metabolites into your blood. Eat big!!! very important. This will put your body in an anabolic storage state that will keep the metabolites in your fat, and out of your blood!

If you do all this you could probably be clean, but if you are really worried I would not give your own piss. At some smoke shops you can buy fake piss in liquid form. I wouldn't want to mess with powders, you can mess up Ph.

Take this piss or piss from one of your reliable friend and put it in a condom or Douche. Since your a woman you can get away with alot even when supervised peeing. Women have been know to poke the condom with a sharp fingernail to break it. Kind of gross but better than alternative.

Also, for women, this option is alot less painful. YOu can be catherized. I hear its not too bad for women... Pain wise at least. can still cause infection though.

Hope this helps

Storm1 said:
Hey there fellows,
I lurk often but post seldom.
Anyone have any experience with passing NCAA drug tests?
I stopped taking EQ in early June, will be tested mid August. I've read metabolites are detectable anywhere from 1 month to 18 months. Average is 3-5 months. Any one have any EXPERIENCES or suggestions as to what works for masking etc.
You will see this post in other places. BTW I am female but quite large and muscular approx 11% bf @ 180 lbs, 5'9". Thanks in advance for you help.
Also I have seen some detoxification products out there that claim to clear you of any traces within 3 days, any info in that regard will be helpful as well.
Thanks,
Storm

whoa, 180 11%, sounds liek youre pretty swoled up.....EQ metabolites are said to be in the system for 5 months....theres really not anything u can do, try doing some of the stuff that vip is talking about. Are you a shotputter like me? :D

not sure about some drugs, but most of hs was a game of cat and mouse for my friends and i passing "random" (bull shit i got tested everyother week, and some guys never got tested) drug tests. we smoked alot of bud and they say it would take 30 days to clear tests, ive passed tests high as fuck. you may want to look into www.urineluck.com as well as www.passyourdrugtest.com and www.hightimes.com its mostly for pot, but some of the stuff can clear it all. if you want to be 100% sure to pass, use the "wissinator 2000" it looks like a real dick (they have lots of colors to match your skin perfectly) and you have a preheated sample in the dick, strap it on and pass your test. my friends on probation use this because they go to jail if they are dirty...its about $100, but its totally worth it to them of course. hope this helps....man now you all think im a big stoner ;)

Top Bottom