Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug testing for Police employment.

They're right, in the states the only part of the hiring process where juice is an issue is the polygraph. Even if they don't suspect juice, they'll still give a blanket question like..."Have you used illegal drugs or misused prescription drugs in the last two years?" Something like that.
:fro:

If they do pre employment hiring then they have a drug and alcohol policy....the policy will state what drugs they test for.....call them up and ask....I do the preemployment drug testing for my co. and get calls all the time.

Just call and ask!

I used to be a cop. They never even mentioned steroids. They did call random drug tests. But no department I ever worked for tested or even questioned about steroids.

Even if they did test you, you can easily explain it away and give an innocent explanation. Think of all these so-called pro-hormones that are supposed to convert into the 'real thing' once in your body. Just tell them you take them! And that now you're going to stop b/c it's making you look like your a drug/steroid abuser..... that and the fact they don't work anyway! :D

Tigerparks said:
Even if they did test you, you can easily explain it away and give an innocent explanation. Think of all these so-called pro-hormones that are supposed to convert into the 'real thing' once in your body. Just tell them you take them! And that now you're going to stop b/c it's making you look like your a drug/steroid abuser..... that and the fact they don't work anyway! :D

I do believe that pro-hormones are illegal in Canada. Not like they really do that much anyway. Where's PA when you need him...

yes, they do. just dont take anything like deca, that can stay in your system for up to 2 years. and make sure he gives himself plenty of time to let the stuff out of his system before his drug test.

NO NO NO, I have never hear of testing for steroids at police departments. It is expensive and does work but also at times eventhough some one is on the gear they don't show up positive. Also yes they do polygraph you and yes they do ask you if you do illegal substances and steroids. But very easy and do not swet it. You just say flat out no when they ask you. Don't elaborate. Just a simple no will do and they may try to rephrase to get more of a response out of you. But just think gear is not bad the ignorant ones out there are the ones telling people that. I know someone who runs polygraphs and he told me not to even worry about it. Some competitions have them as well and its not a joke but just shrug it off.

Top Bottom