Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug testing for Police employment.

gorilla_boy

I broached this subject in another thread but thought the title might get others to look at it.

My training partner is applying to some Canadian police forces and is curious if they test for AS or not. Anybody?

gorilla_boy said:
I broached this subject in another thread but thought the title might get others to look at it.

My training partner is applying to some Canadian police forces and is curious if they test for AS or not. Anybody?

I doubt they do. Its just a guess, but I dont think they do it here in the US and we are ballbreakers about shit like that (or at least try to apperar that way). Unless the dude looks like Ron Coleman & is acting like a wildman, or just giving someone somewhere the impression that he might be using gear, then I doubt they would. As a standard though, again I doubt it.

I have taken the first set of physical tests, and they do no testing whatsoever, just check your blood pressure before doing fitness tests. They do give you a physical once hired on by the police force, so I am assuming they could detect nandrolone, or elevated test levels. But that's only once given conditional hire, a long process.

I know that most police agencys do not test for steroids.they might question u if you have ever done steroids just to see your reaction.I do know that most departments do ask you that if you are undegoing an polygraph test.

The test for steroids is a very expensive test. Most employers just test for the recreational drugs. Your partner should have no problem.

No! They do not, I am currently in the process of the hiring system with two different police agencies. Peel and Metro and they don't test, they may ask but, you would be an idiot to admit it! He's cool... i'm not sure about the states though, but, i know for a fact that they do not do polygraph tests over here in Canada.

gorilla_boy said:

They don't, I applied in RCMP, Provincial Police and Municipal police and no one test for AS. They will for drugs, but they dont even ask a question about using roids in the past. BTW you should see the amount of juicers at RCMP school in Regina.... holly shit I didnt feel alone lol

police

i had friend who used juice tried to get in police they asked him if he ever used he said no they did not do test but they didnt hire him he place second in physical and others ive known admmitted thier use and they said as long as you not doing now it ok.. have you guys hear of recent cases with cops using and seeling gear bakerfield california for one 3 police officers found gulity one of seeling to other officers also and he only receive midemeanor for seeling juice and in my home town there are these 2 cops who weigh over 270 pounds mostly muscle lol this is getting to be a joke iunderstand gear use is used in all occupations well. some pepole use but theses emen and woman are trying to uphold the law and busting people and some on their own force are using it is really becoming a farce as i can see... and by hiring former gear users im sure the cops fill them in on all the info and i heard also thier considering launching investingations in all police force regarding gear use..i could never be a cop and bust peple for using gear if i was using it or i knew of fellow officers who do it i dont dislikle police very important work .. and also iread a gov document the reason they ammeded steroid act wasnt because of athletes at all it was because of law enforcement abusing this drugs.........anyhow if you are considering becoming a cop i ould admit gear use but tell hiring person you no longer do it...... honesty best sometimes bye

Been there done that ... They won't check your blood but they will ask you on the polygraph...Hopefully your a calm liar..I wasn't

Top Bottom