Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing Suggestions for Tren, Test Cyp, Winny Cycle

Pothead420420

Fairly experienced with gear...will be 5th cycle. Had a buddy that owed me $ so I had him throw me buttload of gear instead. Currently 230lbs 5'11 trying to keep adding muscle and maintain a fair bit of it afterwords. I have 6 Bottles of Cyp, 4 Winny, 2 Tren, and 6 of EQ(Although was thinking of giving to a buddy as may be too much). Also have couple bottles of arimidex on hand, 1000ius hcg, and nolvadex.
What would you guys suggest I run with this? I've ran heavy amounts of gear in past with extremely minimal sides, medical checks included. Not necessarily afraid to run hardcore cycle like this, have in past, aware of potential sides it's a risk I'm willing to take. Was thinking of running like this-

100mg of Tren EOD til out
875mg-1g Cyp for all 14 weeks
Winny 50-75mg ED after Tren
.5 Arimidex ed
Nolvadex and hcg pct

Haven't ran Tren yet so advice on that dose would be appreciated. Also, I've ran 875mg of Cyp per week in past, that would leave me with extra bottle at end of cycle, if I bumped it up to 1g week would that be overkill? Also my thoughts for starting with Tren then switching to Winny is to start with bulk then cut up, also don't want to run either too long for sides (Insomnia/Tren sides, drying up too long with Winny). Have the EQ on deck as well, you guys think it'd be beneficial to throw even a small dose in? Last thing then I'll stop rambling, I've always ran my hcg post cycle, but with a cycle this heavy would you recommend using it for OCT? Thanks for your guys' help, I really appreciate it, sorry for the long post/ton of ?s. :stilleto:

If it were me id run the test as high as I can physically handle it. Same for the eq. But if your running that much gear give blood donations when the blood pressure is high, and eat clean. The cleaner you eat the more you can eat the more energy you will have the more you will gain.

Thanks for the input guys...homes25 I'd say right now I'm probably around 10% bf maxed out recently 365 bench 530 squat cleans 315...crockpot good suggestion never heard of the blood donating tbh...
If I throw the EQ in there should I run it my whole 14 weeks or cut it off a little before the test for pct reasons?
Also as for the hcg when would you suggest I start pumping that with this cycle?

Thanks again.

Id run the juice till you run out of all of it bro, but Id try to make sure I came off of them all at the same time. So end the eq early. Eq will help you eat more too, especially when on Winny which is methylated and kills appetite. I would run HCG on cycle. Just simply because no one likes rasinballs. 100iu ed or 200iu EOD or 300 Iu e3d is just fine.

Edit: when to start HCG. I would start HCG with the first shot, or if $ is an issue, start it when your testies feel high and small. Then run it until start of pct.

I'd run the eq as long and as high as possible. 14 -16 weeks. If u can make the test stretch that long that would be good. U will gain a ton of mass so a longer cycle I think would help solidify gains. Plan too end with winny. Or even make sure it is run two weeks past your test and eq dose. For example if u go 16 weeks with test and eq it would look like this.
Cyp 1-16
Eq 1-16
Winny 14-18
Then when you are done with winny post cycle. It helps dry you out and cut you up while waiting for the test and eq to clear.

Top Bottom