Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dolphins @ Vikings

Austin316 said:
Vikings are not a bad team, we should have a winning record if it wasn't for stupid fuck us and the refs

we beat GB (no one can deny this, not even the NFL) we should of beat atlanta but the refs screwed us out of a D in the end, we should of beaten the Bears the first game but got screwe, we should of beat buffalo but we missed a field goal and 2 extra points (that kicker got axed thank god) we didn't win and it doesn't change the fact we're5-10, bt we should be 9-6 right now and playing for a wild card next week

Maybe, but Miami.... If they had any balls should have beat them.

Hot Damn! The Vikings senior citizen comes through at the end!

I'm going to see the Vikings in Detroit next week. (I'm also going to see some Canadian strippers as well)

Yo Kayne, u still coming up hee to ski bro? If so lemme know so we can meet up and hat not

Austin316 said:
Yo Kayne, u still coming up hee to ski bro? If so lemme know so we can meet up and hat not

ME AND MY BOY WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT TODAY. IF I GO, ITS GOING TO BE WITH HIS FAMILY. AS SOON AS THEY KNOW IF/WHERE THEY ARE GOING, I'LL LET YOU KNOW. THIS IS MY LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL SO ITS KINDS IFFY. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

KAYNE

Minnesota is a better team then their record shows. Look at their schedule in the past 7 weeks all playoff teams except Detroit.

week 11 Green Bay
week 12 New England
week 13 Atlanta
week 14 Green Bay
week 15 New Orleans
week 16 Miami
week 17 Detroit

Top Bottom