Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor vs. "Health Care Crisis"

I have a friend who is a social worker who tells me that the situation sometimes goes the other way and the person continues the descent / dies.

As long as we're okay with that, then there's no issue.

Again, I'm okay with it but I just want to be sure that people understand what they could be saying. The same thing goes for war.
or they get arrested committing crimes to support their abuse and they end up in the correctional systems were tax payer money helps them anyway too

I agree that there are specific situations that would IMO warrant temporary help. I worked in Cook County (Chicago) doing child welfare for over a decade and I worked closely with this population (unemployed, uneducated, multiple children, welfare families) and based on what i observed over the course of almost 13 yrs doing that kind of work, there are not NEARLY enough parameters in place to curb abuse of the system. Our government sucks at pretty much everything it does, and this is only one example. It's like we're just throwing money away year after year to people who don't deserve the help. Sooo frustrating. Our resources arent allocated very wisely from what I can see.
I see this on a daily basis now, people who dont even look for jobs but get food stamps and even funding for treatments and housing and they carelessly waste it away :(

If we distributed nanroasts instead of welfare, unemployment would be at record lows

Although strain on the healthcare system would increase exponentially

Although strain on the healthcare system would increase exponentially

However fatties would eat waaaay less so it gets compensated with less high bp, heart conditions and diabehtus *insert old mustache dude*

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom