Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you wear throwback football jerseys when you go watch football

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
awittyusername said:
Oh sorry...I just assumed it was QT when you were talking about prancing around in you bra, because you can't be naked when the Domino's guy comes. :rolleyes:

Well, thank you for the upgrade in confusion. I said "sports bra." Big difference.

:lmao: :lmao:

nycgirl said:
Well, thank you for the upgrade in confusion. I said "sports bra." Big difference.

:lmao: :lmao:

Are you saying qt is a slut because she prances around in a bra...and you are better because you have a sports bra on?

awittyusername said:
Are you saying qt is a slut because she prances around in a bra...and you are better because you have a sports bra on?

LOL. Do you have your jackass hat on today?

I don't know what anyone else wears around the house (Well, one exception. How's that pink thong? Does it still fit? ;) ), so I can't answer that question.

I only have one jersey.. a marshall faulk one.. got it when he joined the Rams... he was a San Diego state player that I really respected... passed up many offers to play defensive back at top football programs, and went to San Diego state because they said he could play RB there.. the rest is history.

Top Bottom