Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do those NE Patriots have some heart or what?

Pats,

Dude, didn't Bledsoe get hurt close to the playoffs last season? Didn't Brady get the call in the "playoffs" because Bledsoe was hurt?

Did you miss last season? I thought when Bledsoe went down at the beginning of last season.

Survey says........ehhhhhhhhh.....

The AFC East is very competitve and injuries always seem to figure into the overall success of any team. I still think it is too early to call the Patriots the winner because of the young quarterback situation. We shall see, only time will tell.

Damon will not get a super bowl ring at the healm.

PolishHammer1977 said:
Pats,

Dude, didn't Bledsoe get hurt close to the playoffs last season? Didn't Brady get the call in the "playoffs" because Bledsoe was
hurt?

Dude, pass that shit over here, I haven't been high like that in a while!!!

Okay, Brady stepped up last season, but whos gonna do the same this season? Huard? nah.. like Slickdadd says, we already dealt with Huard a few seasons in Miami.

none of the Huard brothers are a threat, 2nd string or lower across the board.

PolishHammer1977 said:
Pats,

Dude, didn't Bledsoe get hurt close to the playoffs last season? Didn't Brady get the call in the "playoffs" because Bledsoe was hurt?

Did you miss last season? I thought when Bledsoe went down at the beginning of last season.

Survey says........ehhhhhhhhh.....

The AFC East is very competitve and injuries always seem to figure into the overall success of any team. I still think it is too early to call the Patriots the winner because of the young quarterback situation. We shall see, only time will tell.

Damon will not get a super bowl ring at the healm.

lol at this whole post.

I could decipher Indonesian Erotic poetry easier.

Top Bottom