Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do those NE Patriots have some heart or what?

PatsFan34

Everybody and their sister had counted the Pats out once da Bears took a 27-6 lead, but I didn't. I knew if da Bears could score 3 TD's in 5 minutes, then surely Brady could work some magic and stay on there heels. And sure enough, they came back and won. MUTHA FUCKING RIGHT!

This just goes to show, never, and I repeat, never count the defending SuperBowl Champs out, they'll just come back and beat ya. OH YEAHHHHHHH (Macho Man Randy Savage)

Big Buck, tough lose for the Chargers Dogg!

Yeah, Pats have really turned things around, I'll give them credit for that!

DAMN CHARGERS :bawling:

Dawookie said:
Pats, Bills, Jets, all have heart..

Miami has crap! (and good defense)

The AFC East is a fucking battle. And it only keeps getting better and better!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out, well the Pats make the playoff, but beside that!!!

slickdadd said:
the bears do suck

Plus the division is miami's once fiedler is healthy.

That's the sad thing about the Fish, they depend on one guy instead of each other!!! Look at these other teams like St. Louis, or even the jets...they both lost their star QB's, but the back up steped right in and did the job. Miami just flat out sucks!!!

Dont get too cocky patsfan or your team will drop again.. actually they will drop again, its a matter of when..

In miami the problem is the quality of the backup qb's.. The defense is strong as ever, held Jets to 1 touchdown off of a Turnover from the offense.. other than that only field goals..

Ray Lucas is trying to play cool but hes falling apart.. the team doesnt want to talk shit about their QB because they have to make it work for the next few weeks until Fiedler comes back.. When the qb isnt much of a threat its easy to shut down the run.. sage is too wet behind the ears and didnt have the opportunity of preseason and training camp with the team..

Lets see the pats play well with their 2nd qb in the mix..

the phins are falling apart, but we will still beat the pats.

Dawookie said:

Lets see the pats play well with their 2nd qb in the mix..

Did you miss last season? I thought when Bledsoe went down at the beginning of last season and Brady stepped in and won the Superbowl MVP, that exactly what the Patriots did! And I bet if Brady goes down this year, Damon Huard can take the helm and still win!

I don't find this cocky, just stating facts!!!

PatsFan34 said:

And I bet if Brady goes down this year, Damon Huard can take the helm and still win!

Hey now, don't go too far. I had to put up with this Turd-Gurgler in Miami. He blows asscrap.

Top Bottom