Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do any of you own OLD football jerseys?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
The Nature Boy said:
I was at a steelers game once when I was a kid. I saw Mean Joe Green walking towards the locker room. He was limping pretty badly. I asked him if he wanted my bottle of Coca Cola. First he said no, then he said yes. Then he gave me his jersey. It was really cool. He's really not so mean, I think it's just his nickname.

Yeah...and you know what....once I was playing football in the house and broke a vase and my sisters nose. Then because I felt so bad about it, Joe Namath came over and threw passes with me in the backyard after I lied to all my friends and told them I knew him.

HG Pennypacker said:

Yeah...and you know what....once I was playing football in the house and broke a vase and my sisters nose. Then because I felt so bad about it, Joe Namath came over and threw passes with me in the backyard after I lied to all my friends and told them I knew him.

were you also in a vocal group with your brothers and sisters and during that time did your voice start to crack?

The Nature Boy said:

were you also in a vocal group with your brothers and sisters and during that time did your voice start to crack?

Yeah and once I learned Don Drysdale's secret slider and got all full of myself 'n shit and then when I played I lost one little league game and my baseball career was over and then I banged Alice in the ass while Sam did a reacharound on me.

HG Pennypacker said:

Yeah and once I learned Don Drysdale's secret slider and got all full of myself 'n shit and then when I played I lost one little league game and my baseball career was over and then I banged Alice in the ass while Sam did a reacharound on me.

.... on a very special Brady Bunch.

Top Bottom