Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do all Yankees talk too loudly?

slickdadd

And I don't mean any Yankee actually, but more of your New England/Boston folk. I know a couple that I am around a lot (for instance my roommate) and I can probably hear him talking before my plane lands. It's like, dude, I'm right here. Take it down a notch.

Well...you ever find yourself talking to someone with a disability? Unconsciously you talk a little LOUDER than normal. Well, I'm a New York Yankee, lol, but that's how we feel when we talk to NON YANKEES. Maybe if we talk a little LOUDER you'll understand a little better, you damn hicks. Kidding!!!!!

slickdadd said:
And I don't mean any Yankee actually, but more of your New England/Boston folk. I know a couple that I am around a lot (for instance my roommate) and I can probably hear him talking before my plane lands. It's like, dude, I'm right here. Take it down a notch.

is your roomate black? haha, sorry but they can be loud.... im a new englander and im kinda not that loud, unless im around good friends or very drunk :)

Yes, but it runs in my family. I'm not as loud, but my laugh is. It carries i've been told :-(

Whiskey

Top Bottom