Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DETROIT... Superbowl XL

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

i've noticed absolutely nothing negative about the city in the news, yet i was in another thread and people were saying someone would get shot partying in the city... fuck that shit!!! detroit is the same as any other big city in america, hell i'd feel safer in the D then chicago or DC.

BLITZ99 said:
i've noticed absolutely nothing negative about the city in the news, yet i was in another thread and people were saying someone would get shot partying in the city... fuck that shit!!! detroit is the same as any other big city in america, hell i'd feel safer in the D then chicago or DC.

youre an idiot, dont you have some little kids to beat up at a little league game?
I lived in Detroit, had friends murdered there for nothing for ten dollars.
Dont be an idiot. Detroit is the worst major city

I've stayed in a hotel in the center of downtown for business and the overwhelming impression I got from that city was one of desolation, as though a neutron bomb had gone off and killed all the people and left the buildings standing.

Even at mid-day during the middle of the week the sidewalks were absent of people. There were skyscrapers standing empty, very eerie. The people mover glides, empty, above the sidewalks, carrying phantom shoppers to phantom department stores. And the thought dawned on me that I bet street crime was low because there was just simply no one to rob, mug or rape!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

wtf. we're on pace to shatter the record for gun murders. i have around 6 or 7 detroit cops drink in the bar i work at, that's where i get my news.....

Hengst said:
I've stayed in a hotel in the center of downtown for business and the overwhelming impression I got from that city was one of desolation, as though a neutron bomb had gone off and killed all the people and left the buildings standing.

Even at mid-day during the middle of the week the sidewalks were absent of people. There were skyscrapers standing empty, very eerie. The people mover glides, empty, above the sidewalks, carrying phantom shoppers to phantom department stores. And the thought dawned on me that I bet street crime was low because there was just simply no one to rob, mug or rape!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

word...only city i have ever been to where there are blocks of abandoded commercial/residential property

Top Bottom