Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

denverbomb!!!!!!

diesel gli said:
don't argue with him, cause the Steelers can NEVER LOSE... :rolleyes:

Your damn right Bitches. I was a little off... I said 31-17... it was 34-17. Jake became Jake... just like I predicted.
:p

diesel gli said:
you got worried late in the game though... ;)

There was a brief moment where I thought Denver might make a run... but then I think Jake was picked by Foote... or he fumbled... I can't remember which. It was so crazy where I was watching the game and I was on my 3rd bucket of IC lights.

yeah, he threw the fucking 2nd pick while we were driving into your end of the field...

he was under some heavy pressure though, as he was most of the day... the guy can only escape so many times, before he was finally going to get burnt...

diesel gli said:
yeah, he threw the fucking 2nd pick while we were driving into your end of the field...

he was under some heavy pressure though, as he was most of the day... the guy can only escape so many times, before he was finally going to get burnt...

Jake impressed me with his escapability... but LeBeau released the hounds on his ass. I have no idea where that old man has been hiding these blitzes, but he wasn't using them for most of the year. People are saying Jake choked, but somewhere the O-line and the blocking scheme has to be accountable.

pong21 said:
I just read all of that denver shit talking... just funny how things end up.

Yeah it really sucks when you have to eat this:

crow.gif

Top Bottom