Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca small doses for endurance?

decagod

Hey endurance guys ,
tell me this If I run Deca at 200mg rather than 400mg along with anavar or winny would this avoid some of the negative side of AAS for endurance? I want to avoid weight gain but increase strength and lose fat. I am a cyclist recovering from a bad trianing accident with a car, I had some good strength gains from 200mg of Deca b4 my accident but got concerned at the deca dick syndrome! plus i was only four weeks in when disaster struck!
Any help would be useful

decagod said:
Hey endurance guys ,
tell me this If I run Deca at 200mg rather than 400mg along with anavar or winny would this avoid some of the negative side of AAS for endurance? I want to avoid weight gain but increase strength and lose fat. I am a cyclist recovering from a bad trianing accident with a car, I had some good strength gains from 200mg of Deca b4 my accident but got concerned at the deca dick syndrome! plus i was only four weeks in when disaster struck!
Any help would be useful

cyclist+deca=nandrogator

2 Things:
1) Did you incur some serious joint injury in the accident?

2) Will you be tested?

The deca would be great for your joints. However if you are entering race where you could be tested, Deca is a bad choice. Deca will add lots of size, but your doses are low. The winny and var are good choices-kinda hard on the liver though. If you could get your hands on some hGH that would be a good substitute for the Deca-in terms of injury recovery. hGH and oxandrolone (var) is an awesome stack. The var will definitely boost red blood cell count.

FHG

Thanks for the insight,
my patella was shattered so I do have some pretty serious joint injury, I am a little nervous about the hgh both the price and the sides, what about EQ?, I have been on a 30mg ED of anavar and am getting great strength gains and hard muscles, but I am mainly planning for my return in the spring as right now I am in physical therapy and just spinning indoors, any other recommendations?

Top Bottom