Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Shutdown??

I ran Deca (500mg/wk) + test for 3 weeks, ended it four weeks ago because of severe back injury. Before the cycle my balls werew wayyyy huge, in the cycle they were the same, I ran nolva, then clen, but week one off, my balls vanished. As for Deca Dick, even running just deca at up to 600mg/wk in the past, I never lost my libido, I actually think it make me a little bit more frisky, I was nailing these neighbors of mine every day, sometimes twice, and was 'fully reloaded' every morning. Before that I really only cared to get it once or twice a week.

terrapin said:
That is unbelievable- 50ng/dl!!!!! Christ you must have felt like shit. What was your PCT? I have done deca in the past without any real sides. But, like I said, my libido is a bit low now and I am worried about that aspect of the deca. I could just run a low dose of test (but I worry about hairloss and other sides) and throw in some EQ. Despite some of the progestin sides, deca is a relatively safe drug.

In retrospect my PCT was not as good as it could have been. I ran 3 shots of 1500iu HCG every every 5th day in conjunction to Clomid @ 50mg for 4 weeks. Fortunately 3 months later my test was back to 500ng/dl....the shitty thing is my libido has never returned to what it was before that cycle.

Mr. Black said:
In retrospect my PCT was not as good as it could have been. I ran 3 shots of 1500iu HCG every every 5th day in conjunction to Clomid @ 50mg for 4 weeks. Fortunately 3 months later my test was back to 500ng/dl....the shitty thing is my libido has never returned to what it was before that cycle.

you know, i think i killed my libido on a cycle, although i can't pinpoint which one. all of a sudden I just don't have the sex drive I used to. really sucks and my wife ain't too happy about it- especially since we are trying to have kids!

Top Bottom