Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dammit Tyson lost

I see that now, they've officially diagnosed it as a meniscus tear. That hurts like a motherfucker...definately enough that your body will prevent you from putting too much force on it to mimimize further injury. He showed a lot of balls by continuing the fight....most guys would have told the ref they were hurt and not come out of their corner for the 2nd round.

Delinquent said:
it's just a meniscus tear so it's not real serious but I can definitely say now that this injury may have played a huge role in him losing

And that more than likely happened because he's 38 years old. Think of all the aging athletes, it's usually injuries that forces them to retire. Karl Malone gets the first serious injury of his career, Michael Jordan was hurt all the time in his last season. The ligaments and connective tissue wear out over time, you can't beat father time.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Tyson was always his sharpest and quickest between 215-220lbs.He needs to refocus on his cardio and head movement.His head movement and endurance(sustained intensity)were what really made him so difficult to beat back in the day.Makes me sad to see him lose,but I never count him out all the way.

It's always sad to see the rise and fall of a champion.

I dont think its his conditioning, he reflexes are diminishing due to age, happens to all fighters around his age, usually earlier than that..

pitbullstl said:
Huh....did you watch the fight bro???Williams has one hell of a jaw. With a jaw like his he's a contender vs. anyone.

No I didn't see it.....but I saw a couple clips of it on Sports Center this morning. I was surprised. He's a big boy.........& you're right, he can definitely take a big time punch.

Top Bottom