Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dammit Tyson lost

Delinquent said:
Actually once you see it, this guy had a head made of steel or something. He was taking HUGE punches from Mike and only wobbled. I don't mean huge as in huge for Mikes age but really HUGE punches. I really think that Mike could knowck out a lot of the top contenders with th punches he was landing
the difference is a top contender wouldnt of been hit by those huge punches, if he gets in the ring with a good fighter he may get killed

Delinquent said:
he only had him by about 25lbs but had a 4' reach advatage that didn't come into play. Tyson did twist his knee eary on but I don't know if it was a contributing factor as he chose not to speak with commentators afterward
He had him by an 8" reach & 30lbs... nonetheless... Tyson looked great in the 3 rounds. Had some trouble when he twisted his knee & of course the head butt. He lost his groove tho' - definitely needs to train better. I don't think he's done though. The rematch is going to be a good one! :qt:

pitbullstl said:
Huh....did you watch the fight bro???

Williams has one hell of a jaw. With a jaw like his he's a contender vs. anyone.

I hear ya! I couldn't believe they guy didn't go down in the first two rounds.

Williams could be a heavy weight champ.

Tyson was always his sharpest and quickest between 215-220lbs.He needs to refocus on his cardio and head movement.His head movement and endurance(sustained intensity)were what really made him so difficult to beat back in the day.Makes me sad to see him lose,but I never count him out all the way.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Tyson was always his sharpest and quickest between 215-220lbs.He needs to refocus on his cardio and head movement.His head movement and endurance(sustained intensity)were what really made him so difficult to beat back in the day.Makes me sad to see him lose,but I never count him out all the way.

I think it's more cardio Huck. He had very good head movement as he was making Williams miss a lot of punches. He just plain ran out of steam. LIke you said though, I haven't counted him out just yet

I think Mike can come back strong....it's confirmed today that he really did hurt ligaments in his right knee in the first round...that was definately a factor, as punching begins at the legs.

it's just a meniscus tear so it's not real serious but I can definitely say now that this injury may have played a huge role in him losing

Top Bottom