Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas Vs Lakers.... 50,000 Max Bet!

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
looks like i won 1 mill points in 2 bets.. im startin to like this... lol

I keep attempting to disprove the Slat1 anomaly in oddsmaking mathematic and statistical theory. Maybe this is how I'll earn a Doctorate. Samoth, I need help here.

redguru said:
I keep attempting to disprove the Slat1 anomaly in oddsmaking mathematic and statistical theory. Maybe this is how I'll earn a Doctorate. Samoth, I need help here.

I win small meaningless bets.

Once in a while I will win a pile on. I will feel like things are turning around for me... then... WHAM! Back to losing all the time.

The irony is I was a finalist in the USA Today Pigskin Pool the one year I did it. I won 78% of the NFL games.

My life is a lot like this. Glimmers of hope followed by tragic devastation!

slat1 said:
I win small meaningless bets.

Once in a while I will win a pile on. I will feel like things are turning around for me... then... WHAM! Back to losing all the time.

The irony is I was a finalist in the USA Today Pigskin Pool the one year I did it. I won 78% of the NFL games.

My life is a lot like this. Glimmers of hope followed by tragic devastation!

The Slat1 anomaly only occurs in the presence of a large value bet or in pile-ons. Sorta like requiring Relativity to explain the really large.

Learn to ignore your gut feeling and get a lucky coin. Some people open a bible on a random page and bet on the team whose start letter is first to appear on the opened page. There are lots of ways to pray to Lady Luck.

The bookies should just pay Slat to bet on the other side of a pile on to help even out the action. They funny thing is I was looking at this game last night saying "this person and that person bet on Dallas even after Slat did" funny how that curse is ringing in our heads.

Top Bottom