Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crashed Home Brew?

bigrb

I made some Test E and EQ. Both mixed very well, but when I looked at them the next day, there were separations in the vials. Both had large bubbles floating in the mix. I tried re-heating them, and this time they turned cloudy.

My oven sucks. Could the problem be with the temperature or did I just F-up some where?

Can they be salvaged?

By the way, I made some Deca on the same day and it turned out just dandy.

I made some Test E and EQ. Both mixed very well, but when I looked at them the next day, there were separations in the vials. Both had large bubbles floating in the mix. I tried re-heating them, and this time they turned cloudy.

My oven sucks. Could the problem be with the temperature or did I just F-up some where?

Can they be salvaged?

By the way, I made some Deca on the same day and it turned out just dandy.

It sounds to me like you have water in your home brew. Water causes cloudiness, water may also appear as a bubble. You can salvage your gear by reheating it. Remove the top of your vial, place it in a pan or pot with water the water must be below the top of the vial. Heat the water just below boiling temperature it will create steam. Stir your gear, let gear heat and stir for at least 20 minutes. With the water in a pot you wont exceed your heating temperature as water boils at 212 degrees this prevents overheating and damaging the gear. Once you have done this let the gear stand for 20 minutes uncapped. Put the cap on the vial again you should be good to go.

Top Bottom