Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Peyton Manning become the best QB to ever play the game?

As much as I like the colts and I'm sooooo fucking glad they beat brady........the game meant nothing. Let's get a hold of ourselves.....everyone knows defense wins in the end. If the colts can't fix their run D......chances are they won't get past the patriots OR the broncos. Last nights game came down to a couple of stupid fuck ups and dropped passes.......that weren't brady's fault. The colts cannot expect to win a SB on shootouts. If they don't fix the D AND get a running game in the red zone......they are not going anywhere.......unfortunately. Now.....as to which quarterback is better?? Y'all ain't serious right? I mean, brady's a good thrower, leader etc... But compare him to Manning? Look, those rings on brady's fingers have alot to do with that Defense and Adam Vinitieri......not knocking brady, I'd love him in cleveland. Yes, manning would not be so good if he had to scramble for his life every play......like any QB cleveland tries to put back there. But what that guy does at the line, how he reads and utterly destroys defensive schemes is BEYONE compare to anyone who's ever played the game.....period! Brady has the best coaching staff in football.....that helps. But no one makes the on field decisions that manning does.....not even close. If you have a reliable offensive line......there isn't a qb in history that I would take over manning.......none. Even if he never wins a SB.

redsamurai said:
As much as I like the colts and I'm sooooo fucking glad they beat brady........the game meant nothing. Let's get a hold of ourselves....

Trust me bro ... I got a hold of myself. ;)

redsamurai said:
As much as I like the colts and I'm sooooo fucking glad they beat brady........the game meant nothing. Let's get a hold of ourselves.....everyone knows defense wins in the end. If the colts can't fix their run D......chances are they won't get past the patriots OR the broncos. Last nights game came down to a couple of stupid fuck ups and dropped passes.......that weren't brady's fault. The colts cannot expect to win a SB on shootouts. If they don't fix the D AND get a running game in the red zone......they are not going anywhere.......unfortunately. Now.....as to which quarterback is better?? Y'all ain't serious right? I mean, brady's a good thrower, leader etc... But compare him to Manning? Look, those rings on brady's fingers have alot to do with that Defense and Adam Vinitieri......not knocking brady, I'd love him in cleveland. Yes, manning would not be so good if he had to scramble for his life every play......like any QB cleveland tries to put back there. But what that guy does at the line, how he reads and utterly destroys defensive schemes is BEYONE compare to anyone who's ever played the game.....period! Brady has the best coaching staff in football.....that helps. But no one makes the on field decisions that manning does.....not even close. If you have a reliable offensive line......there isn't a qb in history that I would take over manning.......none. Even if he never wins a SB.
and the RED SAMURAI has SPOKEN!!!!!!

how do you like the colts against the cowboys next week?

the colts will win of course branny:)
i hope

um but the sad thing is they almost lost to buffalo:heks:
cmon peyton, you can do it

The pats don't look so tough when they aren't winning all the close ones like before. They couldn't keep squeaking by for long.

patsfan1379 said:
you are 3-6 and you lost to Oakland. :rolleyes:

J e t s JETS JETS JETS.. thats the 2nd time this year when the jets put it on your sorry ass team...

SoKlueles said:
the colts will win of course branny:)
i hope

um but the sad thing is they almost lost to buffalo:heks:
cmon peyton, you can do it
Could Tony Romo become the best QB to ever play the game?
loolol

Top Bottom