Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

COLTS Winning Streak Snapped by San Diego Chargers

Lestat said:
The Bengals have a potent offense... Palmer, Johnson and Johnson, then Houshman in there for good measure. Its like the old STL rams that had Warner/Green, Holt, Bruce, Faulk....

Their D isn't the best, but certainly good enough for them to get by.

Once again, just like the Steelers last year, the Bengals lack playoff experience and I don't think they'll be able to handle the "Big Game" pressure yet. Don't get me wrong, they have a great team right now but so did the Steelers last year.

Patriots are starting to get healthy and playing their old dominating style. Do not count them out.

i don't think the chargers will get in. the steelers have the lions and the browns for the last 2 weeks, and the chargers lose the tiebreaker with the steelers.

kethnaab said:
i don't think the chargers will get in. the steelers have the lions and the browns for the last 2 weeks, and the chargers lose the tiebreaker with the steelers.
:(

sorry man, but can you see the Steelers losing to Cleveland or the lions? The STeelers had their once-per-year meltdown already.

granted, it lasted 3 weeks...

Why are the Steelers even being mentioned in this thread? I though we were talking about serious contenders?

Go Bolts! Been a Chargers fan since the days of Stan Humphries and Natrone Means! They might as well have won the superbowl yesterday, I was going nuts.

silverbackn said:
Go Bolts! Been a Chargers fan since the days of Stan Humphries and Natrone Means! They might as well have won the superbowl yesterday, I was going nuts.

Natrone MEANS Business! LOL! That was Bermans nickname for him.

What? No love for Marion Butts?

Top Bottom