Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football Upset Week

I agree with Auburn beating Arkansas. I think that could almost be a big spread. It has the potential to be. As for the other games, I don't think so.

Florida will get pummelled by LSU I think. They are way too young, badly coached, and inexperienced to win in Death Valley.

OU has actually looked like the #1 team. I don't watch Big 12 football though, so I don't really know.

FSU vs Miami is a tough one. I would take the canes, just because they step up in big games, but the injuries (Gore, Maurice Sikes) could be pretty big. Depends who wins the turnover battle in this one. Let's hope it's Miami.

UT vs Georgia another tough one. I don't have the slightest idea. Both teams are pretty hard to judge. They can look great and bad at the same time. Could be a great game or a boring game. I'll take the vols at home.

flexed1 said:
THE RANKS WILL FALL

TEXAS OVER OK
FLORIDA STATE OVER MIAMI
AUBURN OVER ARKANSA
FLORIDA STATE OVER LSU

OHIO STATE WILL BE NUMBER 1 WITH A SQUEAKER OVER WISC.

i like your picks, but FSU over Miami is not an upset. FSU is favored by 7 in that one and miami will be playing with without their top 2 RBs.

Add Minnesota over michigan tonight.

Re: Re: College Football Upset Week

primetime21 said:

i like your picks, but FSU over Miami is not an upset. FSU is favored by 7 in that one and miami will be playing with without their top 2 RBs.

Just 1 RB. Not two

FlexTex my man, I think you are on to something here. I am going to ride with your picks on this, not with the points just with victories except for 2 ...

Texas' Greg Davis and the Defensive Coordntr. both need this win if they want their jobs next season. Mack will go nowhere, but Greg Davis better find a way to score as much as OK and more.

BUT

my only picks which are different: LSU & ArKANSAS

LSU over Florida*************
Fl State over Miami
TX over OU
Arkansas over Auburn*********

7 points fla state to many. miami has looked distressed but finds a way. lsu simply over rated and will not beat a florida team. auburn actually my pick of the week will destroy an over rated ark team who beat texas due to stupid mistakes and who barely beat alabama due to very stupid mistakes. ohio state squeaks by week after week and did so alst year but have a better balanced defense. they will have a tough ride against ranked wisconsin.

That arkansas game was a big disappointment, but was more disturbing was the fact that Texas scouts and gameplanners underRated their O-Line and QB.

They are for real and should stay unbeaten this week.

Florida sucks this year, and LSU has something to prove.

Texas is overdue and coaches are on the line.

Fl State should have won last year and will this year.

If Ohio State falls, that will spice things up - doubt it though...

flexed1 said:
THE RANKS WILL FALL

TEXAS OVER OK
FLORIDA STATE OVER MIAMI
AUBURN OVER ARKANSA
FLORIDA STATE OVER LSU

OHIO STATE WILL BE NUMBER 1 WITH A SQUEAKER OVER WISC.

Ok wins

Miami wins

Auburn

OS will win another squeaker

Ga over Tenessee by 10

Top Bottom