Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College football starts today who you cheerin for?

• Thread starter Thread starter Circlechange
  • Start date Start date
SEC is looking very tough again this year! Bama is kicking Clemson's ass right now. It's weird I hate Bama and have never pulled for them ever but was kind of tonight for the SEC!!

I hate Alabama too, but I hate the Bowdens even more. The SEC is the Premier conference in College Football!!!

I hate Alabama too, but I hate the Bowdens even more. The SEC is the Premier conference in College Football!!!

I was raised to hate Bama but it took on a whole new life when Saban went there! The SEC is always the Premier League but this year it's even more stacked than usual!

The next time I pick a Tommy Bowden team to do anything other than shit in his pants on national tv please shoot me.

lol

Clemson is the best team in the ACC. That is not saying much though.
that may be but guess who is the longest currently tenured coach at a BCS Conference school that has NEVER guided their current program to a BCS bowl game? Tommy Bowden...been at Clemson since 1999 and NOT ONE BCS game. He can't win the big ones.

that may be but guess who is the longest currently tenured coach at a BCS Conference school that has NEVER guided their current program to a BCS bowl game? Tommy Bowden...been at Clemson since 1999 and NOT ONE BCS game. He can't win the big ones.

They said the same thing about another coach.....He was 255-49-3 lifetime with a 60-3 record his final 5 seasons winning 3 national championships in those 5 years. It took him about 20 yrs to win the big one.

Only took a week for the Southern Cal knob polishers to find a way to put them back on top. Oh well, they were going to make the USC-OSU winner #1 anyway.

Top Bottom