Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cocaine Cowboys

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
One of the best documentaries I have ever seen.

It goes over the rise of cocaine trafficking in Miami in the 70's and 80's. Spends most of the time talking with two rednecks who were making millions each month importing the shit from the Medellin cartel in Columbia, or talking to a hitman for the cartel who is now serving 12 life sentences.

Amazing stuff.

I suggest downloading or netflixing it, whichever you would prefer.

Either way, just watch it.

good flick bought it a while ago when it first came out on dvd.. show's that escobar wasn't at the top

Whew, I thought there was late breaking news about THE Cowboys.

Anyway, I'll add it to my que. Love documentaries and docudramas (that word looks wrong.) :lmao:

Phaded said:
good flick bought it a while ago when it first came out on dvd.. show's that escobar wasn't at the top
Indeed. That Black Widow bitch freaked me out. What would make you think to cut someone into pieces, wrap them in a box, and put a bow on top?

Phaded said:
how wasn't he at the top?
he was the medillin cartel

Bino said:
how wasn't he at the top?
he was the medillin cartel
Not so, according to those who actually worked with him.

75th said:
Not so, according to those who actually worked with him.
what do you mean? Who was in top then?

I know that bitch was the US enforcer, but as far as Columbian bosses go, Paublo was the man

Top Bottom