Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Cleveland Browns 2008 Super Bowl Champs!!!! **

sardonicone said:
We actually do have an NFL championship under our belts; so what if it was before the merger?

How many do you have again?

And hey, even the sun can shine on a dogs ass. You guys have had how many winning seasons the last 20 years?

You act as if the Browns are some kind of powerhouse throughout the years. Give me a fucking break. You have a bunch of choke artist who could never win the big game. At least I can admit the Bengals were the worst team throught the 90's. We were an above average team in the 80's that went to 2 SuperBowls. We have has 4 consecutive seasons of 500 or better. When was the last time Cleveland has done that? Yeah, I can't remember either.

tonyroma said:
I fuckin hate ure city

Your fans suck and you guys just got descent all of the sudden so now Cincy natty is finally coming out of the closet.

Fuckin people didn't even know of the Bengals till last year.

LOL! You need to come out of that shithole you guys call Cleveland up North. I don't which is worse, Cleveland or Pittsburgh. You both are pretty much the armpit of the U.S.

For your information, the Bengals were one of the most profitable teams in the NFL last year. They were also one of top teams in merchandise sales.

...and speaking of fans sucking cock. You guys have probably have the worst reputation in the NFL. At least our fans don't spit or throw beer on you guys when you show up in Cinci.

El Dandy said:
in

...and speaking of fans sucking cock. You guys have probably have the worst reputation in the NFL. At least our fans don't spit or throw beer on you guys when you show up in Cinci.

LOLOOOOOOOLLOLO

LOYALTY!!!!!!!

Top Bottom