Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Cleveland Browns 2008 Super Bowl Champs!!!! **

redsamurai said:
how can my browns "when" a super bowl? is this something new? like tuck ruling your way into a SB?

Yeah, no shit. Answer that one. The Bengals are going to "When" the Division this year too.

redsamurai said:
I know, I'm ranting because our former coach who sucked when he was here went to another team and created one of the biggest dynasty's in football history..........but they still don't play in boston city limits, and they're not called the boston patriots..........................so I have no idea what my point is, but it's in there somewhere.

No problem bro, Belechick was a disaster in Cleveland.

PICK3 said:
N.O. Saints picked up the Colts' starting safety today. :)
That was Jason David. Mike Doss' back up. He was one of the guys who let most teams trample them down with the run. But I'm a lil nervous with all the guys the Colts are letting go. Doss(injury prone), June, Harper, Stokley. Even theough they did fine without all these guys except June and Harper. They still got the human missle and best pound for pound defensive player Bob Sanders.

sardonicone said:
You're a fucking retard. We have about as much of a shot of winning the Superbowl as Healother has of getting laid.
lol

lololol

Top Bottom