Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Cleveland Browns 2008 Super Bowl Champs!!!! **

ortiz34 said:
Browns are awful.

get a team, than talk............and no, those boys playing in foxboro dont' represent boston........that would be like calling us the "ohio browns"........stupid! So when Boston get's their own team in what is really THE only sport worth talking about anymore.........than come tell me my brownies stink..............which they do.

El Dandy said:
Bring that shit down to the Jungle!!!

WHO DEY!!!

I fuckin hate ure city

Your fans suck and you guys just got descent all of the sudden so now Cincy natty is finally coming out of the closet.

Fuckin people didn't even know of the Bengals till last year.

sardonicone said:
Oh I don't EVEN want to hear shit from you fucks. You spend 15 years in the basement then have a few good seasons and think you're the shit.

Hell, half your team is going to be in jail before the motherfuckin' season starts.

Get some new material with the jail shit. How many Super Bowls have you fucks been to? Oh yeah...0!!!!! At least we have been to 2, even though we lost.

El Dandy said:
Get some new material with the jail shit. How many Super Bowls have you fucks been to? Oh yeah...0!!!!! At least we have been to 2, even though we lost.

We actually do have an NFL championship under our belts; so what if it was before the merger?

How many do you have again?

And hey, even the sun can shine on a dogs ass. You guys have had how many winning seasons the last 20 years?

Top Bottom