Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol or ECA

Which would you prefer to help burn fat?

• Clenbuterol

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • ECA

Votes: 58 41.7%

• Total voters
Ive seen some scary post about Clen on here. Do the people that have had good experiences with clen just deal with the crazy sides, that are posted on here, or do they just think they are overblown?

fatdog said:
I like Clen. Used ECA my who life they work But some times I will crash on them and turn into a girl on her period and try to take over the world, that’s just before I sit on the computer and pout like a sissy...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for me... I prefer both... two week cycles.... eca is def more fun as the sides with clen become troublesome at times... the shakes usually get people askin me what's up... I just say too much coffee... sometimes it's almost too much!!! the headaches come and go but they aren't unbearable!! but clen is definitely the stronger of the two... makes me sweat like a mule on a hot day!!

~Papa Lion~

eca all the way for me,

Epehdra, basically turns T4 into T3 correct? thats why i prefer eca over clen....

Where did you read this???

Int J Obes. 1983;7(3):195-9.Links
Lowering of serum total T3 during a conventional slimming regime.
Stokholm KH, Hansen MS.

Serum concentrations of total triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) were determined in 28 obese out-patients before and after 12 weeks of treatment with a conventional slimming diet of 5.2 MJ (1245 kcal). Twenty-one of the patients were also given central stimulating anorectics (diethylpropion and 'Elsinore-pill' containing ephedrine). The median weight loss was 8.1 kg (range 0.4-19.1 kg). After the treatment a small, but significant (P less than 0.02), fall in serum T3 could be demonstrated whilst serum T4 was unaffected. The median fall in T3 in percentage of pretreatment value was 9 per cent (96 per cent confidence limits: 4-16 per cent).

does anyone know if clen messes with your breathing or not?

I read that it is for asthma victims and should help with cardio.....

Then, conversely, I read that it can have an adverse effect on cardio....anyone know which is true as this a very important aspect of my training....if my cardio goes to shit, I don't care how much weight I lose on it.....not worth it.

does anyone know if clen messes with your breathing or not?

I read that it is for asthma victims and should help with cardio.....

Then, conversely, I read that it can have an adverse effect on cardio....anyone know which is true as this a very important aspect of my training....if my cardio goes to shit, I don't care how much weight I lose on it.....not worth it.

It helps with breathing and gives you energy as it's a stimulant and it is an asthma medication. However, from my personal experience, the side affects can be so bad that it can stop you from having a good workout. You have to dose it intelligently and also, I would not suggest doing cardio or weight lifting right after taking a dose. I'd give it a few hours for the side affects to cool down. Everybody reacts differently though so the only way to know is to try it. Some love it and some hate it.

ECA is safer and more predictable.

It helps with breathing and gives you energy as it's a stimulant and it is an asthma medication. However, from my personal experience, the side affects can be so bad that it can stop you from having a good workout. You have to dose it intelligently and also, I would not suggest doing cardio or weight lifting right after taking a dose. I'd give it a few hours for the side affects to cool down. Everybody reacts differently though so the only way to know is to try it. Some love it and some hate it.

ECA is safer and more predictable.

Thanks...

I have some ECA on hand too so that works.

Top Bottom