Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol or ECA

Which would you prefer to help burn fat?

• Clenbuterol

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • ECA

Votes: 58 41.7%

• Total voters
rake922 said:
How come Sarge?
Mainly because I can turn it on and off (basically) unlike Clen due to it's long half life (36 hours I believe).

Clen and its effect on cardiac tissue isn't something I'd want to risk again either. ... it all comes down to Diet/Cardio and creating that daily caloric deficiet at the end of the day anyway.

rake922 said:
What happened!!!

I'm one of those people who just can't use clenbuterol. It gave me bad anxiety attacks, unbelievable muscle cramps (potassium, magnesium, calcium, and taurine did nothing for this), crazy tremors, but the worst of all was my heart. It threw my heartbeat into such odd patterns that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I mean it was adding beats here, then skipping beats there...insane I tell you. Ran Clen for a few days before deciding that it wasn't a compound for me. People might say that I was using too high of a dose, but I used, literally, 4 drops. Just not a med for me, bro.

sgtslaughter said:
me too
used it one time at work with low carb and high protein
i lost 8 lbs
in 5 weeks
not amazing you say???
people at work were guessing my loss at 25 lbs or more
i lost 3 inches on waist and gained 1/2 inch in bicept
my guess is i lost at least 16/17 lbs of fat and by getting back on the weights muscle memory and diet put on 8/9 lbs of muscle
basically swelling the muscles i used to have back to some what there old size
this wouldnt have continued , of course, but with out eca for 4/6 months after, i maintained my size and weight

i wrote down how to get and use eca for about 40 people during that time

i was doing pushups at work in an outside stairwell and got caught by a supervisor
2 weeks later i had several people doing the workout at work with me
one guy i worked with went on to lose over 30 lbs

it was great till i hurt my sholder doing pushups at the same number and intensity that i had done for months but thats another story

so any way
eca =
cheap
legal
easy to find
works

macrophage69alpha said:
EC
thermorexin

clenbuterol is definitely over rated, though its first use effects can be impressive (when your a clen virgin :) ). The apoptosis of cardiac tissue that it can cause, does tend to give one pause.

fyi - just read the writeup on AF - you reccommend EC and Thermorexin, but on the site it says in big caps DO NOT USE WITH OTHER THERMOGENICS

I've always added YES to whatever other fat burners I was using (EC, Hydroxycut Hardcore, clen, whatever) - ok to add to thermorexin cycle?

geoboy said:
fyi - just read the writeup on AF - you reccommend EC and Thermorexin, but on the site it says in big caps DO NOT USE WITH OTHER THERMOGENICS

I've always added YES to whatever other fat burners I was using (EC, Hydroxycut Hardcore, clen, whatever) - ok to add to thermorexin cycle?
My take on his post that EC was in front of thermorexin and/or to be cycled with, not used in conjuction.

YES is awesome with EC or Rexin'

EC works for me, gets me hype :)

Clen on the other hand makes my muscles flat, loss of strength, and not to mention the shakes/nervousness. I loose my cool way to easy on clen, primarily the syrup/pump....

I still do clen as a substitute for EC. I find the injectable clen is the best for results, no side effects and seems to improve spot treatment over time..

geoboy said:

not together, cycled or rotated. typically 2-4 weeks of EC then 2-6 weeks of thermorexin.

yohimburn ES can be stacked with either, its compatible with Clen as well.

i think clen is kinda shitty, i get very tired after taking it, and i barely lose any fat from it....ECA on the other hand makes my workouts like 1090809870 times as intense

Top Bottom