Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol bashed on TV show INSIDER last night

Ulter said:
All the "research" people are on borrowed time. They'll do what the prohormone people did and make as much as they can for as long as they can until they're shut down. I think that's pretty common knowledge. I think many of them have convinced themselves that what they do is legal simply because no one is stopping them. They are all in violation of the "research" chemical distribution laws and have been for years. Since clen is carries the stiffest penalties I think that the feds will use that first. There is probably an operation working it right now.

I doubt it. There are a bunch of US domestic steroid sources that are way on top of the list - all in the open. I fathom we'll see more AS sources going under if anything. Ancillaries are way on the bottom of the list - they are not controlled; plus, they are for research use. The gov. only has so many resources, and look at all the AS sources they can go after easily.

It's like Yohimbine HCL , I was reading that the FDA said if it's sold transdermal it's illegal, but as a "lotion" it's 'ok'.

Top Bottom