Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol bashed on TV show INSIDER last night

Ulter said:
It's funny because the Today Show had a body builder on talking about steroids and Clen about 20 years ago. They must have forgotten about it.

All of the "Elite" Hollywood stars TODAY werent even born yet bro or where still in Junior High! lol..if you look at most of hollywood now...they are all kids....

the best one yet was one guy who i worked with asked me for that cleans or cleaner pill i was taking at the time for weight loss. lmao

02gixxersix2 said:
I bet we will soon be kissing our "research" products goodbye though.

Anyone know how the law works here, for research products? How are they able to classify something as such, and how could some of these research products become illegal to sell?

Great, now clen is going to become the next big enemy to the state. Every woman in America is now going to want to get some clen. Shit, I should start slanging it. 10$ per 40 mg tab sounds fair. ;)

All the "research" people are on borrowed time. They'll do what the prohormone people did and make as much as they can for as long as they can until they're shut down. I think that's pretty common knowledge. I think many of them have convinced themselves that what they do is legal simply because no one is stopping them. They are all in violation of the "research" chemical distribution laws and have been for years. Since clen is carries the stiffest penalties I think that the feds will use that first. There is probably an operation working it right now.

Ulter said:
All the "research" people are on borrowed time. They'll do what the prohormone people did and make as much as they can for as long as they can until they're shut down. I think that's pretty common knowledge. I think many of them have convinced themselves that what they do is legal simply because no one is stopping them. They are all in violation of the "research" chemical distribution laws and have been for years. Since clen is carries the stiffest penalties I think that the feds will use that first. There is probably an operation working it right now.

I wonder if customers should be concerned about ordering, and then getting a visit later on down the road. Makes me want to just go ahead and get all of my ancillaries from my source. Thoughts on this? :worried:

maldorf said:
I wonder if customers should be concerned about ordering, and then getting a visit later on down the road. Makes me want to just go ahead and get all of my ancillaries from my source. Thoughts on this? :worried:

^^ Bump ^^

- SGT

maldorf said:
Anyone know how the law works here, for research products? How are they able to classify something as such, and how could some of these research products become illegal to sell?

In the form they are sold, they are for research use only, so I wouldn't worry about it. Plus, it depends who you buy from. If you buy from, AG is not a US company and they have offshore CC processing, so you're safe. I know other RC Co. (no names for now) are taking your CCs in the USA + they are US companies, that's not safe IMO.

Top Bottom