Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China beat USA in the Olympics medal count

A) Isn't this symbolic?

B) Are you guys upset/angry/emotional?

They have like trillions of people and cheat..who cares..they should have most of the medals based on statistics...I didn't watch a minute of the Olympics because it's super geigh, fake and political.:cool:

They have like trillions of people and cheat..who cares..they should have most of the medals based on statistics...I didn't watch a minute of the Olympics because it's super geigh, fake and political.:cool:

so it is symbolic and you are angry/upset/emotional :biggrin:

USA won the total medal count.........................it's not all about gold...

so it is symbolic and you are angry/upset/emotional :biggrin:

It's more about the fact I don't care.."The Olympics" are irrelevant in my day to day life. I just picked up a disaster recovery from a Chinese company not long ago...I fear not the Chinese...

It's more about the fact I don't care.."The Olympics" are irrelevant in my day to day life. I just picked up a disaster recovery from a Chinese company not long ago...I fear not the Chinese...

I love the way Americans say they don't care when they do shit, maybe if more people starting caring, your country wouldn't be going down the plughole

If it wasn't for that freak Phelps, you'd be behind the UK who have a lowly population of 60 million compared to the zillions who live in the US :chomp:

Top Bottom