Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicago Bears !!!!!!!!

thefantom1

OMG............. that was the most incredible football game I have ever watched.......... it even beat last weeks game......... Im on the band wagon.................... Go BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time next week, the Bears will be a non-issue. Shane Matthews band sucks, and now that A-Train dislocated his right shoulder, he is on the shelf for 6-8 weeks. Favre and the cheese nips will pick apart the secondary like Tim Couch did, but worse. Early lean on Pack. Bears will be lucky to end up with a 500 record.

Last edited:
Thermo sucks!

1) A-Train dislocated shoulder? This is untrue, are you a packer fan?

2) Shane Matthew's Band sucks???

Bears are 6-1 with one of the best defenses in the league. Your definiton of sucks needs to be looked into.

3)Tim Couch had 7 offensive points. He sure picked apart the defense.

4) Bears will intercept brett favres ass all day.

5) This Bears will travel to a Wisconsin Bar to represent the Monsters of the Midway.

6) Go Bears

7) Thermo sucks go watch the ice capades

Re: Thermo sucks!

Original_N2Deep said:
1)
5) This Bears will travel to a Wisconsin Bar to represent the Monsters of the Midway.

Let's have a bears supporting EF get-together
at ye old Brat Stop during the game.
I know the owner and several bartenders....
free stuff is in the offing. :beer: :beer:

I'll give the bears credit for pulling out one of the most unbeleivable games I've ever seen..........but to the statement that the bears D is one of the best in the game, I have to disagree after Sunday. I'm a Browns fan, but our offense sucks ass.........if the bears let us score 21 on em and let the 49'er score 30 on em the week before.......I don't know if I'd call them great, but they are "good". Myself, I was most impressed with the O-line of the bears though.........I didn't think they were that good. With the exception of the first play of the game, they did as good a job as can be expected against what I consider the best D-line in football.

And how are your precious Lions doing this year thermo?

Just be ready to hand over that money when the "Blue Bore" finishes with a worst record than the Miracles of the Midway.

One more negative comment about Da Bears and I'll have to go Turley on you.

Top Bottom