Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out these two bodybuilders........

PuddleMonkey said:
Nice shirt, you raid your wifes closet again? Did you see jon in there?
actually his wife loves me....like in a would set me up with one of her hawt friends if she had any kind of way...

Jon79 said:
actually his wife loves me....like in a would set me up with one of her hawt friends if she had any kind of way...
no doubt, kathy thinks the world of you bro, but don't be to hard on puddles, he is MORBIDLY obese and has a very lonely exisistence. if it weren't for the 40 some odd stray cats that he shares his shack with, he would be all alone
:kitty:

You need to adjust the display mode on the TV, it seems to be horribly stretched horizontally.

lol at people taking pot shots at the room layout, your clothes, the TV, the pictures on the wall. None of this has to do with the your "two bodybuilders"

Alpine said:
lol at people taking pot shots at the room layout, your clothes, the TV, the pictures on the wall. None of this has to do with the your "two bodybuilders"
they do it to feel better about themselves, or, because they think they are funny and they think others will think they are funny too for pointing those things out

Top Bottom