Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cavs pick up Shaq

^---yes, clearly you know little about basketball. so how are you going to debate about LBJ's leaving or not leaving?

LOL @ jay z having anything to do with him coming to the nets. That was the stupidest/most speculative theory out there with no foundation whatsoever. Just because his buddy is a partial owner means nothing.

the kevin garnett comparison is retarded. he was never about the big market or wanted to be an endorsement icon. he was happy to be the man in minnesota, he just had no help (minus the one year with spree/cassell).

knicks are clearing cap room to land TWO max contract free agents in 2010. They'll have a young core of decent players and mike d'antoni's offense to boot.

james wants to be the first billionaire athlete. he is an egomaniac...and he'd love the spotlight of NYC along with the tons of endorsements he'd get to add to his resume. Lets face it, cleveland isn't big enough for him.

it's why shaq left for LA. you're my man sam, but you clearly know nothing about this topic

back to the trade. This was a desperation move. Ferry really believes he needs to win a championship to keep LBJ. Maybe he thinks it can buy him some time, and then maybe pull off a move in 2010 to get a free agent to help LBJ. It's going to backfire. SHaq is going to want the ball, and he's going to clog the middle. Shaq's also going to be 38 years old.

The cavs didn't lose to the magic just because of the lack of a defensive presence in the middle. They mostly lost because they had nobody to guard turkoglu and rashard lewis. I might add that shaq is HORRIBLE on the pick and roll is going to get destroyed on it. This does very little to solidify this team

the magic are owning the east next season if they keep Turkoglu...look at their lineup... Jameer nelson, Turkoglu, Vince Carter, Dwight Howard, and Rashard Lewis...The celtics will finish 2nd...This trade does nothing to get them closer to a championship...The cavs need a much more athletic center and more outside shooters...If patrick ewing works with Dwight Howard he could become unstoppable...He still dribbles the ball too much around the basket and gets it stolen a lot. It gonna be really hard for the cavs to win the east this year...Chicago is getting better as well

great pickup, lost nothing for acquiring him and at age 37 he puts up similar numbers to Gasol in the same conf. at only 30mpg..

Danny Ferry stays raping GM's in the offseason, Shaq fits our system great inside and out, this was another gift

Be sure to see a PF being signed after July 1st also, hmmmm I like Charles V

peep this video of em recently...Post a Comment

near the end of the video, watch for the reflection in the window behind Shaqs head...you'll see someone with what looks like fill in the blank on their lap..

hmmmmmm interesting.

lol@ thinking it's only about the players to build a championship

it takes some luck
good players
coaching
depth
and a solid front office (lol@the knicks)

I thank the lord everyday Dolan lost his bid to buy the Red Sox in the early 2000's

lol@ thinking it's only about the players to build a championship

it takes some luck
good players
coaching
depth
and a solid front office (lol@the knicks)

I thank the lord everyday Dolan lost his bid to buy the Red Sox in the early 2000's

you were gift wrapped a championship thanks to kevin mchale.

now your team is getting old and irrelevant with the rise of the magic.

focus on them, instead of other teams (as usual)

29wtqpf.jpg

great pickup, lost nothing for acquiring him and at age 37 he puts up similar numbers to Gasol in the same conf. at only 30mpg..

Danny Ferry stays raping GM's in the offseason, Shaq fits our system great inside and out, this was another gift

Be sure to see a PF being signed after July 1st also, hmmmm I like Charles V

at the expense of the entire chemistry of his team. he pretty much destroyed a perrenial 60 win team and turned them into a lottery team (along with that moron steve kerr)

shaq is going to clog the middle and get pwned on the pick and roll. i don't know why they made this move. they need a long/athletic guard or small forward who can shoot

what they needed was some one like lamar odom sp?, besides lebron they have a bunch of shorties they rely on for shooting. they need that 6'8-6'10 guy that can do anything to help lebron out. west, williams, gibson i think average what 6'3? their biggest problem with the big guys is age, so they get someone older...i'm a lebron fan and i hate this trade

Shaq didn't destroy the Suns, he was injured all 07 and the suns were pretty much crippled with them all this season, he didn't fit on a run n gun style O, while Marion did. If Shaq was the problem they would've shipped him at the deadline when Cavs were offering Wally, Ben, Pavs and a pick. So who's really desperate, the team that picked him up for scraps or the team that shipped him for money and now their franchize player (Amare)? Shaq will be much more effective playing a half court style.

Shaq's been pwned against the pick n roll and clog the paint his whole career while playing with the best at the rim finishers in Wade/Kobe as teamates, being a 15 time all-star and winning 4 rings. Interesting how people were critisizing Mo Williams defense last summer aren't saying much anymore now that they see how he fits in MB's system. Not concern when you have guys like Varajao and Lebron that play excellent help/weakside D.

Not quite sure what's so confusing about landing a deal in where you give up practically nothing for a guy that puts up. 18/9 @ 30mpg, compared the only Knicks talent - Lee 16/11 @ 35mpg.... no brainer

Cavs also have more money coming off Cap now in 2010, resign lebron + swoop Bosh, although i'm not concerned with this as much as you knick fans, I have something to look forward to actually called winning.

Top Bottom