Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cavs or Pistons?

• Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
string_bean00 said:
I liked the team more under larry brown. were more playoff geared, played better d.

he's a giant douchebag....he singlehandley sabotaged a franchise. He's a sneaky bastard....
but he knew how to keep that team in check and disciplined. i'll give him that

harmonica said:
Did Detroit win? Nope. Hehehehehehehehe
has cleveland won anything in the last 50 yrs? nope
i'd wait to talk shit bro, detroit basketball has quite a few titles under their belt

Gambino said:
has cleveland won anything in the last 50 yrs? nope
i'd wait to talk shit bro, detroit basketball has quite a few titles under their belt
That's why I'm talking shit. We never win anything.

harmonica said:
That's why I'm talking shit. We never win anything.
the pistons have been to the ECF the last 5 yrs
2 finals appearances
1 championship (very close to 2)

untill the cavs win a championship and have consecutive finals appearances, they need to keep quiet...
i'm def bitter about the loss. i just loved dtown's style of ball, where all 5 put points on the board. team ball in its purest form with no superstar.
so much better as opposed to the superstar ball, where one player scores and the rest are mostly scrubs (varejio, igauskas, hughes)

Gambino said:
the pistons have been to the ECF the last 5 yrs
2 finals appearances
1 championship (very close to 2)

untill the cavs win a championship and have consecutive finals appearances, they need to keep quiet...
i'm def bitter about the loss. i just loved dtown's style of ball, where all 5 put points on the board. team ball in its purest form with no superstar.
so much better as opposed to the superstar ball, where one player scores and the rest are mostly scrubs (varejio, igauskas, hughes)
Yes, you sound bitter too.

Top Bottom