Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cavs or Pistons?

• Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
the_clockwork said:
Duncan is not a good on the ball defender. Ilgauskas has range, duncan can stand under the goal and block shots and that's about it, outisde the lane he is a worthless defender and it will be proven. Duncan has zero range, if he's not standing directly under the goal odds are he will miss the shot

ilgauskas can't move though, you're acting like he can break people down on the dribble. he might be the slowest player in the nba.

cavs have no shooters. you collapse on lebron and put it in other people's hands. their supporting cast is not good enough. they won the last series because of gibson, but he's nothing more than a servicable role player with upside

i have the league pass...the spurs were a team i watched a good bit. duncan also can hit from up to 15 feet out, but he works best within 10 feet of the basket. doesnt matter what angle because he uses the glass so much

i don't particurlary like the spurs but they're about a solid overall team as you can get and they expose weaknesses very quickly

the_clockwork said:
You know it's odd, I think the cavs can beat the spurs, not b/c I'm a fan of the cavs, but b/c they have played each other twice this season and guess who won both those games? the cavs!

you can't argue with that
pistons 3-1 vs cavs this season
pistons never in 2 yrs lost 4 games in a row
it doesn't matter in the playoffs
spurs in 5 against cavs (spurs in 6 against detroit)

Yes if you were to break down the cavs and put them against spurs players one on one the spurs would win but the fact of the matter is the cavs have proven they deserve to be in the finals.. give them credit where it is due

I'm not saying the cavs will win it all, i hope they do b/c I hate SA but there are only 2 teams elft and it's not luck

string_bean00 said:
i am deeply saddened

two years in a rock the boys go out in game 6 of the east conf finals
what makes it sting is that they lose to lesser quality teams
the heat sure were awesome this post season :rolleyes:
and regardless of what all the cavs dick riders claim, cleveland is a average team with a superstar

Gambino said:
and regardless of what all the cavs dick riders claim, cleveland is a average team with a superstar

as was chicago and look what they got

the_clockwork said:
as was chicago and look what they got

chi is gonna have to trade a guard to get a big man that can post up.
i could see them being a beast in a few yrs

Gambino said:
chi is gonna have to trade a guard to get a big man that can post up.
i could see them being a beast in a few yrs

they had one.....
his name was eddy curry and now he's going to be the best dominant offensive center in the east :)

Gambino said:

I liked the team more under larry brown. were more playoff geared, played better d.

Top Bottom