Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cavs or Pistons?

• Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
Gambino said:
disagree entirely.
sheed's bad rap comes not from his play, but from how he handles himself with the refs.
sheed's techs are rarely cause of a bad or hard foul.
people don't like him and that's fair, but to call him a dirty or cheap player is wrong and shows you don't follow his game.
it's like lebron has a bubble around him, get too close and the whistle blows every fucking time...i could see and relate to sheed's frustration and at that point it was obvious there was no coming back for detroit

did you like dennis rodman?

he is paid to play a sport not to bitch constantly, I have zero respect for people that continually bitch at refs. 7 technicals in the playoffs this year is a little high I do think

PuddleMonkey said:
I hate Rodman with a passion! He was cool when I met him, but I still don't care for him as a player.

i only care for him as an actor!! remember double trouble?

the_clockwork said:
I think cavs / spurs will be way better than anyone expects.. who on the suprs will shut down james? detroit can't do it then doubtful anyone else will.. cavs can contain duncan too

bruce bowen w/ a help defender...and all their help defenders are excellent. you got duncan down low and parker and ginobilli on the perimeter. there's a reason they've been one of the best defensive teams for years

it'll be more entertaining for sure than the same boring pistons but that cavs team is not very good...probably one of the worst eastern conference champions in awhile as a team

you people constantly bash on cavs and don't think you ahve a chance but I'd take anyone up on $100 that cavs do not get swept and this series goes to game 6 at the very least

the_clockwork said:
you people constantly bash on cavs and don't think you ahve a chance but I'd take anyone up on $100 that cavs do not get swept and this series goes to game 6 at the very least

they might not get swept....but it'll end in 5, maybe 6 if they steal one. lebron can go off for a game or two and just take over in the 4th if they hang around, but the spurs are just such a better system and overall level level of talent and have tons of playoff experience.

you really think larry hughes or ilgauskas(which are sadly their best other players) match up with the rest of that team?

calveless wonder said:
they might not get swept....but it'll end in 5, maybe 6 if they steal one. lebron can go off for a game or two and just take over in the 4th if they hang around, but the spurs are just such a better system and overall level level of talent and have tons of playoff experience.

you really think larry hughes or ilgauskas match up with the rest of that team?

You know it's odd, I think the cavs can beat the spurs, not b/c I'm a fan of the cavs, but b/c they have played each other twice this season and guess who won both those games? the cavs!

you can't argue with that

calveless wonder said:

you really think larry hughes or ilgauskas(which are sadly their best other players) match up with the rest of that team?

Duncan is not a good on the ball defender. Ilgauskas has range, duncan can stand under the goal and block shots and that's about it, outisde the lane he is a worthless defender and it will be proven. Duncan has zero range, if he's not standing directly under the goal odds are he will miss the shot

Top Bottom