Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cavs or Pistons?

• Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
PuddleMonkey said:
I wouldn't mind seeing the Cavs this year. At least in the east, Spurs will dominate whichever team they play.

I think cavs / spurs will be way better than anyone expects.. who on the suprs will shut down james? detroit can't do it then doubtful anyone else will.. cavs can contain duncan too

the_clockwork said:
I think cavs / spurs will be way better than anyone expects.. who on the suprs will shut down james? detroit can't do it then doubtful anyone else will.. cavs can contain duncan too

I'd love for the Cavs to beat them, but its just not gonna happen. Hopefully they get past Detroit and we'll have some fun in the bookie forum.

PuddleMonkey said:
I'd love for the Cavs to beat them, but its just not gonna happen. Hopefully they get past Detroit and we'll have some fun in the bookie forum.

It's the NBA it's impossible to say that.. I am willing to bet 95% of america that watches the NBA said Golden State will NEVER beat Dallas too

the_clockwork said:
It's the NBA it's impossible to say that.. I am willing to bet 95% of america that watches the NBA said Golden State will NEVER beat Dallas too

That was me :(

PuddleMonkey said:
That was me :(

I never dreamed in a million years that GS would beat Dallas but it is the NBA and there will be two teams left standing and it won't be a quick series, I can bet that.. 6-7 games

Top Bottom