Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Case against Kobe looking weaker...

with an accuser like this, unless there is clear forensic evidence of rape or witnesses to the rape the case should be thrown out before it reaches trial

i cannot understand why womens groups bitch about this shit...yet stay silent about the masses of women convicted of stat. rape each year but get let off. pure BS...i wish a government had the fucking stones to do something about it

It is funny how many women automatically assume that Kobe is guilty. . it seems that in a rape case the man is always guilty according to numerous people.

Based on the evidence that has been released in the press. . there is nothing to convince me that this woman was violated.

The so called victim is young and stupid and will stop at nothing to achieve the highest popularity/wealth status regardless on how many people she hurts.

louden_swain said:
Based on the evidence that has been released in the press. . there is nothing to convince me that this woman was violated.

The so called victim is young and stupid and will stop at nothing to achieve the highest popularity/wealth status regardless on how many people she hurts.

Do you have any idea what kind of physical force is required to lacerate and split apart a vagina? Ive seen a woman have sex with 500 men in a row, and her vagina was not even sore, let alone lacerated. Women deliver 10-11 pound babies and dont lacerate their vaginas. Once the jury sees how much force he used to penetrate the victim, it will all be over for Kobe.

anabolicmd said:

Do you have any idea what kind of physical force is required to lacerate and split apart a vagina? Ive seen a woman have sex with 500 men in a row, and her vagina was not even sore, let alone lacerated. Women deliver 10-11 pound babies and dont lacerate their vaginas. Once the jury sees how much force he used to penetrate the victim, it will all be over for Kobe.

But you didn't consider the man she had sex with a night or two before Kobe.

anabolicmd said:

You are an idiot.

You try telling any woman that has had natural child birth that pushing out a babies head isn't painful.

JESUS!

500 men?

Clearly you only associate with stretched out vaginas.

... that is if you knew one when you felt one, if you have ever felt any.

louden_swain said:
It is funny how many women automatically assume that Kobe is guilty. . it seems that in a rape case the man is always guilty according to numerous people.

Not true.

He IS an adulterer though.

velvett said:

You are an idiot.

You try telling any woman that has had natural child birth that pushing out a babies head isn't painful.

JESUS!

500 men?

Clearly you only associate with stretched out vaginas.

... that is if you knew one when you felt one, if you have ever felt any.

Wow. That was completely hysterical and irrational of you to say. That and the insults really obscure any point you were trying to make. Why dont you pop a pamprin and try again?

I was thinking, if her banged her and theres his semen on her panties, then what the hell was he doing not wearing a fuggin condom?

Oh yah, if she's not cooperating then theres not much time to put a raincoat on, or he doesn't mind making more NBA babies.

Top Bottom