Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Case against Kobe looking weaker...

I'm thinking they hit the skins, he wanted her to leave rather abruptly, she felt cheap and used, she told someone later, they convinced her it was rape, they talked her into going to the police, the rollercoaster took off and now she's stuck til it stops on it's own. No winners here either way.

Kobe loses either way! His image is tarnished. Even if he should be found innocent, there will ALWAYS be doubts in peoples minds that he still might have raped her.

Women will always think he did it, men will always think he didn't.
It's the OJ thing all over again. Stupid think he didn't do it, smart people know he did.

biteme said:
I have never believed that he did it. He is intelligent. If the girl is proven to be a liar, she should get the same sentence that he would have gotten, and any scumbag accomplices as well.

I agree; I think that girls when girls cry rape when they know otherwise, that is a very malicious act.

If I were Kobe's wife and he was found innocent of rape yet still guilty of adultery - I'd wait until he was off and clear and just when his life were back to normal - I'd divorce his sorry ass.

Dial_tone said:
Women will always think he did it, men will always think he didn't.
It's the OJ thing all over again. Stupid think he didn't do it, smart people know he did.
interesting thing about that was that the predominately female jury DIDN"T side with the slain women

velvett said:
If I were Kobe's wife and he was found innocent of rape yet still guilty of adultery - I'd wait until he was off and clearly and just when his life were back to normal - I'd divorce his sorry ass.

Yes my dear. But this thread is about whether or not he raped the girl. A man that would cheat on you, clearly is a fool.

biteme said:

Yes my dear. But this thread is about whether or not he raped the girl. A man that would cheat on you, clearly is a fool.

True.

My response was clearly a personal one.

I don't really care if he's found innocent or guilty - but regardless of the outcome it should prove to be an example for married men and their infedelity or girls that should have said no before getting into the bedroom.

biteme said:

reminds me of Sissy Spacek's quote in Coal Miner's Daughter..."girl you got to learn how to hold onto yer man"

Top Bottom