Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Case against Kobe looking weaker...

biteme said:
If the girl is proven to be a liar, she should get the same sentence that he would have gotten, and any scumbag accomplices as well.

wont happen. Too many people trying to get their knighthood rocks off to make something like that happen. Sucks.

I think he probably did rape her, but if she is lying im sure nothing major will happen to her. Just some shame.

it fuking sucks when nothing happens to the accuser. more disparity

Heh........no one I guess read that they found another man's siemen in her panties. That helps a fuckload to Kobe's case, as well as the fact that she had conflicting stories to prosecutors, and in the prelim statement, I believe. Don't forget, guys, this girl also is very mentally unstable --> 3 suicide attempts in the last year. Here's an easy way out for $$$.

Bottom line is that he is innocent and she is a mentally disturbed, drug using, and lying gold digging who-err. Both messed up.

Last edited:
wtf does another man's semen in some separate panties has to do with it?...she was sexaully active with a BF,then she gets raped...do only nuns and prudes get raped?..and Kobe wan gave conflicting statements too..I say again,if he "lacerated"her vagina,case closed

Not SEPARATE panties........they found both types of semen (Kobe's and the other guy's) in the SAME pair of panties. Assuming she changes that shit daily, she railed some other guy that same day, not too long before Kobe gave her the meat injection. She's a lying bitch. Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate Kobe, but even I don't think he deserves getting charged w/ rape for cheating on his wife. Getting his dick cut off, maybe, but not this bullshit.

I wasn't aware of that..most of my info comes from late night TV while I'm dozing off..perhaps I got some of the spew mixed up:)

Top Bottom