Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carols Boozer...........

All we need to do is find someone dumb enough to take Z, and Boozer stays......Frankly, after the initial shock, I could care less.....Granted, his 14pts/18rebs will be hard to replace, but someone will step it up.......now, they are talking with the Pacer about Harrington, which wouldnt be a bad scoop.......Screw the NBA, I'm waiting for '06 when the Tribe wins the Pennant......lol.......

The Tribe in 06 ey?

Nice article and interesting turn of events with Boozer. What is your gut? I say he will go to Utah, simply because they are offering more the first year (next season). He should stay for the 5mil Paxson is offering, but he wont. :(

Ah well @ least the Mavs still have Dirk! :)

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
The Tribe in 06 ey?

Nice article and interesting turn of events with Boozer. What is your gut? I say he will go to Utah, simply because they are offering more the first year (next season). He should stay for the 5mil Paxson is offering, but he wont. :(

Ah well @ least the Mavs still have Dirk! :)
Dirk who??? lol

Who knows with Boozer..............prob. better w/o him from a team aspect now that the entire country is against him.........

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
He is the new Barkley. Everyone hates him, but we all wish he was on our team.
Yup....problem is, he's a role player....needs help (i.e. Lebon), where Charels had the ability to lead....somewhat anyways......now they have swithed gears and are talking to Tractor Trailer and Vin Baker........damn, damn, damn....we had the potential........rebuild 101 all over again.......guess I'll just have to pull for any team playing the Heat or Fakers.......and the Jazz, of course......Hey, hope the floor isnt wet there BOOZER, watch out for the banana peels......wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you bro.... :evil:

:FRlol: So you hate those teams too?

Boozer's supposedly a nice guy. LeBron doesn't seem to be holding anything against him, so I won't..

Last edited:
John WB said:
:FRlol: So you hate those teams too?

Boozer's supposedly a nice guy. LeBron doesn't seem to be holding anything against him, so I won't..

You know where nice guys finish.....screw him.

Top Bottom