Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need protein!

this is going to be a good supplement stack you'll have good results

After my workout I believe it’s important to get protein within 10 or 15 minutes otherwise you just wasted your entire training
henceforth I need more protein
can you recommend the best sources of protein when it comes to supplementation
what do you think about those protein in a pill supplements are they going to work good ?
That's YOUR belief.

It's wrong

After my workout I believe it’s important to get protein within 10 or 15 minutes otherwise you just wasted your entire training
what do you think about those protein in a pill supplements are they going to work good ?
As others here say, it is not true that you need "to get protein within 10 or 15 minutes otherwise you just wasted your entire training". Forget that, regardless of where you got it. It is true, on the other hand, that you should target 1g/day protein per pound of body weight. That is hard to do given three meals per day, so I augment with three daily shakes made from fat-free cow milk and 30g of grass-fed whey protein isolate: one when I wake up, one mid-day (or right before I exercise), and one when I go to bed. You could do yours right after you exercise. I don't, because I usually eat a full. high-protein meal within two hours of completing my workout. To each his own, though (meaning do what works for you).

So eat

Top Bottom