Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we talk Football assholes.

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
HighIntensity said:
have you looked at the preseason?

skins won every preseason game last year. look what happened. preseason doesn't mean jack squat. not saying faras isn't going to be good, but I'd wait till he plays in the regular season before we call him a top nfl rusher IMO.

I'm with nature boy on this, it is only preseason. I never said either Tayo or Fargas weren't gifted. Hell that is exactly why Michigan took him in the first place. Lots of upside potential. I did give some reasons I was skeptical of both though. We will see what Fargas does when he is getting the smackdown by some NFL linebackers on a weekly basis...

Dolphins - look great, top 5 defense, tough against the run, added Seau so should be even better than last year, great run team, solid backup QB, iffy WRs though and its a passing league :(

Chargers - stud WR in Boston, now defenses cant stack the box like last year, LD should have an even better year than last year. Should have a high powered offense and they'll need it with thier Defense.

Buccs - They want Philly to release Staley, if the Eagles do and the Buccs pick him up, I'm predicting another Super Bowl. Even without him, I think they've got a chance to repeat. They barely had a ground game last year and they did pretty good.

Panthers - If they get some good QB play, dont rule them out.

I think the Steelers starting Zeroue over Bettis is a great move, even though I love the Bus. Amos fits thier new offense better, plus it leaves Bettis fresh and rested for when the Defense is starting to get tired in the 2nd half. His durability wont be as much of an issue, and he's going to be playing against fatigued players more often.

I've never seen Delhomme play (other than preseason) so I wonder what he's like.

Mainly we (panthers) cant have mistakes on offense, no interceptions. Run the ball, PA pass the ball, limit the penalties so we dont get in third and forever, and I think they'll do ok.

pitbullstl said:
RAMS!!!!!

What are you from St. Louis or something?????? I know you are I'm just kidding. They'll be good if everything clicks like a few years ago. Last season they struggled though.

The Bears will be above .500 which means its a decent year for us in Chicago.

HighIntensity said:
Soon enough the Raiders will be back kicking ass....

Watch Teyo Johnson and Jason Fargas become stud rookies but the AFC is stacked.

The only three teams I see without a chance are the

Browns
Texans
Bengals

sleeper AFC team, Bills.

Let's discuss football

i think that ive watched about 5 raider hater games at arrowhead stadium. the chiefs always win. i dont see them winning it all this year but theres no more fun stadium to be on gameday than kc. its funny fhm magazine just rated it the best place to be on gameday. and they sell beer at 8 am on sunday bc of chiefs games.

once O-line coach Mac finishes up perfecting our line, the Giants will shine..

we will have a very explosive offense which is finally healthy Colling, barber, toomer, shockey, hilliard, carter..

and out defense will be rated top ten again and will be even better now that we have huge depth at the D-Line

peace

argent said:
The Bears will be above .500 which means its a decent year for us in Chicago.

Argent- I am from Chicago, and would like nothing better than to see the A-train get back on track and to see them win, but how can you even say .500? Stewart is terrible... The only thing that makes me happy about the Bears acquiring him is that they did not go with that wimp Plummer... Personally I am waiting for Grossman to become the next Jim McMahon....

Top Bottom