Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we talk Football assholes.

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
Bam Bam said:
Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think Tampa Bay lost anyone due to Free agency, they may be tough again. Im not sure about Brad Johnson though, he to inconsistant. Bam

They lost Dexter Jackson at the safety position who was the SB MVP last year. He went to the Cardinals. Also Pittman's legal troubles are a question mark, and without him they have to look at using Thomas Jones, who was a huge failure in AZ, or Alstott who probably can't carry the load full-time.

Bodhisattva said:

Fuck that Canuck shit and your stanky gray cup.

COWBOYS!!!!

Don't right of the Brownies so quicky high.

Sorry, but the Cowboys have no chance at all this year. They don't have a legitimate starting QB (Carter or Hutchinson..please), and Hambrick is an untested RB. Plus they just don't have the talent. There defense will be OK, but I see them struggling to put any points on the board.

They'll probably start out 2-6, or 1-7 but will finish strong..maybe 4-4. So I see them at 6-10 best case.

HighIntensity said:
Soon enough the Raiders will be back kicking ass....

Watch Teyo Johnson and Jason Fargas become stud rookies but the AFC is stacked.

The only three teams I see without a chance are the

Browns
Texans
Bengals

sleeper AFC team, Bills.

Let's discuss football

Bills have no shot. They have an average defense. Their offensive line is weak and their QB has no mobility. They lost their star WR and play in the toughest division in all of football. The jets, pats and dolphins are all better than the bills.

Look for the jets and pennington to take the AFC this year and play the eagles in the Super Bowl.

Bullit said:
Stampeders

Fuck that Canuck shit and your stanky gray cup.

COWBOYS!!!!

Don't right of the Brownies so quicky high.

Re: Re: Can we talk Football assholes.

primetime21 said:

Bills have no shot. They have an average defense. Their offensive line is weak and their QB has no mobility. They lost their star WR and play in the toughest division in all of football. The jets, pats and dolphins are all better than the bills.

Look for the jets and pennington to take the AFC this year and play the eagles in the Super Bowl.

I really do like the Jets. Pennington is solid, but they lost Coles and we'll have to see if Moss can step up and fill that role. Plus Martin is on the downside and they have questions on defense. I think they'll be there because they are coached extremely well. I really like both their head coach and their defensive coordinator.

I would disagree with you take on the Bills. Another year for Bledsoe in that system (hell he threw for over 4000 yards last year), plus Travis Henry will be a top 5 or top 10 back, and they still have Moulds and Josh Reed.

They also picked up Takeo Spikes and Sam Adams. You're right the division is probably the toughest in football so it will be difficult, but I think they have a shot.

Another team to look out for is the Chiefs. If the offense can still go through Holmes, and Green performs they could be there too.

Re: Re: Re: Can we talk Football assholes.

The Nature Boy said:

don't know about that. Moulds made price last year. I'll wager -price's stats will be worse with the falcons this year now that he's the focus of the defense.

as for who has a shot to win it all this year it's pretty pointless to make that call. the nfl is so topsy turvy it's way too hard to pick.

but I'll go out on a limb and say the rams vs the steelers in the stupor bowl.

I completely agree with you on Price. The Steelers are an interesting pick especially now that Zeroue is getting the start over Bettis, and Bettis will be healthy for the stretch run.

You're right though on the parity. Injuries, bad luck, etc. will play a big role once the season starts.

When does it start anyway. This waiting is killing me.

Re: Re: Can we talk Football assholes.

primetime21 said:

don't know about that. Moulds made price last year. I'll wager -price's stats will be worse with the falcons this year now that he's the focus of the defense.

as for who has a shot to win it all this year it's pretty pointless to make that call. the nfl is so topsy turvy it's way too hard to pick.

but I'll go out on a limb and say the rams vs the steelers in the stupor bowl.

Top Bottom