Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we talk Football assholes.

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

Soon enough the Raiders will be back kicking ass....

Watch Teyo Johnson and Jason Fargas become stud rookies but the AFC is stacked.

The only three teams I see without a chance are the

Browns
Texans
Bengals

sleeper AFC team, Bills.

Let's discuss football

If it's all the same to you, let's not discuss football. I'd much prefer to learn the ins and outs of cheerleading. How do you suppose they get to the topof those human pyramids? Wild!

AAP said:

Falcons are going down. Vick is hurt and will not every be 100% this year and possibly never again. They had a good chance until he went down. I think if Duece Staley comes out,which I don't think he will, the Eagles may have a chance. Im a Dallas Cowboys fan though. Bam

AAP said:

Maybe before Vick got hurt, but I think they'll struggle. Sure Johnson had a good start against the Giants last year, but often new quarterbacks are like new pitchers. They start out good, but then the defenses/hitters get used to them and it's downhill from there.

Plus I'm not sure how good Price will be without Moulds there to take pressure off of him. Martay Jenkins is no Eric Moulds. They have a chance to make the playoffs if Johnson can fill in, and Vick comes back and can be an effective pocket passer. I don't think he'll return to form this year.

In the NFC, if the hype and preseason results bear out, you have to like the Rams. If Warner is healthy they are a highly effective offense with Faulk (if healthy), Holt, and Bruce. You have to like the Bucs just because of their defense that will keep them in games. However, they are going to struggle running the ball which will hurt them in the long run. I like the Giants and Eagles and see both of them in the playoffs. I think this will be a down year for the 49ers, and Packers. Garcia is a huge question mark, and the Packers defense will have a hard time stopping anyone. My suprise team in the NFC North has to be the Vikings if the defensive acquisitions they made can make it a decent unit.

In the AFC I like the Patriots, Bills, Titans and Dolphins. I think the Raiders will be there, but I don't see them winning it all.

And to add to HI's list, the Lions, Redskins and Cowboys wil be bad.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think Tampa Bay lost anyone due to Free agency, they may be tough again. Im not sure about Brad Johnson though, he to inconsistant. Bam

Top Bottom