Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

FitBlondeChick

New member
No one is listening on the anabolic forum. I have a bigger picture I want to show everyone so they will see why I want to use anavar again. It was one asshole took of me before I broke up with him and cut my hair. I had abes too. Can you helpt me please. Thank you. :qt:
 
Who is bebe dude? That guy named Radar said he checked my IP and told everyone I am not an alter. YOu can ask him. Its on my big post on the anabolic forum.
 
Ok, thank you sooooooooo much. :heart:

I sent it from my hotmail, so it might take a few minutes, but it is really good. I am dressed up in a sexy cop outfit. It is the only one I have from when I was on my cycle, so its all I have. They keep telling me not to use steroids here, but I looked so much better than now. You will see a difference from this one and the little picture I put up. :) :) :)
 
supersizeme said:
I am hoping to diet down and get an 8-pack of Lincolns showing as well.


catfish.jpg
 
FitBlondeChick said:
Thank you. I'll make more pictures later. Am not comfortable showing my face on here yet.


If that's you then you are definitely lickable, fuckable and dateable. :p We should have sex.


and as always, "SHOW US YOUR BOOBIES." It'll help forget about your ex.
 
fistfullofsteel said:
If that's you then you are definitely lickable, fuckable and dateable. :p We should have sex.


and as always, "SHOW US YOUR BOOBIES." It'll help forget about your ex.

Ummm.... no thank you. I do not know you, so you cannot see my boobs. Sorry... I'm not a ho. :rolleyes:
 
Smurfy said:
your body looks great. do you lift? if so how often? whats your split look like?

I lift weights 4 days a week, and do the eliptical trainer on the other 3 for 45 minutes. I like to work out. My diet is good too. I do not eat sugar or saturated fat. I eat alot of vegetables and tuna and chicken.

Right now I am 5'3" 120.

Your back looks good girl. You can tell you work out too.
 
FitBlondeChick said:
Ummm.... no thank you. I do not know you, so you cannot see my boobs. Sorry... I'm not a ho. :rolleyes:


How dare you? There are a ton of chics on this board who showed us their boobies and they are far from being a ho of any kind. Talking about skanks, how many guys/girls have you banged (include the guys or girls you just performed oral on)?
 
FitBlondeChick said:
I lift weights 4 days a week, and do the eliptical trainer on the other 3 for 45 minutes. I like to work out. My diet is good too. I do not eat sugar or saturated fat. I eat alot of vegetables and tuna and chicken.

Right now I am 5'3" 120.

Your back looks good girl. You can tell you work out too.

Good. Glad to hear you lift the weights. Too often, you see chicks jump at experimenting with AAS or even clen, and their training and diet sucks ass.

Do you lift heavy? And do you deadlift?

And thanks for your compliment on my pic.
 
Smurfy said:
Good. Glad to hear you lift the weights. Too often, you see chicks jump at experimenting with AAS or even clen, and their training and diet sucks ass.

Do you lift heavy? And do you deadlift?

And thanks for your compliment on my pic.

I do not life heavy, and found out my deadlift is not very good on the training forum last night. Hahah I do a 70 lbs bar for reps. Oh, I am not using anything right now.
 
fistfullofsteel said:
How dare you? There are a ton of chics on this board who showed us their boobies and they are far from being a ho of any kind. Talking about skanks, how many guys/girls have you banged (include the guys or girls you just performed oral on)?

Hmm... that is none of your business. :rolleyes:
 
FitBlondeChick said:
I do not life heavy, and found out my deadlift is not very good on the training forum last night. Hahah I do a 70 lbs bar for reps. Oh, I am not using anything right now.

that's ok. keep training and working hard. oh, and just IGNORE the members of the opposite sex here. they just wanna see your tits and ass. :rolleyes:
 
Smurfy said:
that's ok. keep training and working hard. oh, and just IGNORE the members of the opposite sex here. they just wanna see your tits and ass. :rolleyes:


You shut up and show us your ass and boobies too.
 
how often do you wear leather, rubber or vynil?

and do you enjoy being dominated and maybe even a little asphyxiated?
 
SoreArms said:
how often do you wear leather, rubber or vynil?

and do you enjoy being dominated and maybe even a little asphyxiated?

Shut up maggot! :chomp:

You may talk when FitBlondeChick gives you permission to speak.
 
Sorry, the abe used numerous times gives it away. Good start though.

As a member of the Electricians Society of Measurements and Assumptions, I calculate the height of the switch on your left to be 48 inches high, your heels 6 inches, and your height, NOT as you say. pnodewed by GL Four Score and Seven Years ago.
 
FitBlondeChick said:
Holy... you are big. too big for me. I would be scared of you. :worried:

Yeah I'm too "BIG" for most chicks........good thing I'm married.

Say hi to Abe for me, and while you're doing that drop the anavar, drop the clen, more cardio, less posting, from that pic, it looks like Abe is hiding in your pants. :) Constructive criticism, from a guy who's too big. The anavar will come into play, after you hit 15% or lower bodyfat, not now.
 
FitBlondeChick said:
Shut up maggot! :chomp:

You may talk when FitBlondeChick gives you permission to speak.
oh no, I like being dom not dom'd

let me pinch your nipples with some alligator clips connected to a voltage supply. Fun stuff.
 
FitBlondeChick said:
In Houston. Now... put up that picture so we can laugh at your tiny weewee.


how dare you again, my weewee is not tiny, it's small, but not tiny. show us your busted vagina so we can laugh at it.
 
Smurfy said:
doh!

ok now, you can't go talkin to SoreArms like that. he's a good boy.
it's cool, I think she's just trying to tell me that she like being dom

unless she is talking shit, then lets gang rape her :D
 
gonelifting said:
Sorry, the abe used numerous times gives it away. Good start though.

As a member of the Electricians Society of Measurements and Assumptions, I calculate the height of the switch on your left to be 48 inches high, your heels 6 inches, and your height, NOT as you say. pnodewed by GL Four Score and Seven Years ago.


Possibly the best ownage this month. :FRlol:
 
SoreArms said:
oh no, I like being dom not dom'd

let me pinch your nipples with some alligator clips connected to a voltage supply. Fun stuff.

Oh... too bad. I like to tie up boys from time to time and give them a good spanking. Not into being a sub. Sorry. :(
 
FitBlondeChick said:
You are rude. That is not the best way to get women you know. :chomp:

It's OK. It's not like females are his preferred sexual partners anyway. Stick around for a while and you'll learn all about ffos and the others.

Also sounds like you cold use some "hands on" training advice, "officer."

Smurfy and I will be over in a bit. You're definitely going to need a spot on those deadlifts.
 
Lumberg said:
It's OK. It's not like females are his preferred sexual partners anyway. Stick around for a while and you'll learn all about ffos and the others.

Also sounds like you cold use some "hands on" training advice, "officer."

Smurfy and I will be over in a bit. You're definitely going to need a spot on those deadlifts.

Haha. You're funny. Your avatar is too. Ok, you and smurfy can come over for some fun. :qt:
 
gonelifting said:
Sorry, the abe used numerous times gives it away. Good start though.

As a member of the Electricians Society of Measurements and Assumptions, I calculate the height of the switch on your left to be 48 inches high, your heels 6 inches, and your height, NOT as you say. pnodewed by GL Four Score and Seven Years ago.
 
gonelifting said:
Sorry, the abe used numerous times gives it away. Good start though.

As a member of the Electricians Society of Measurements and Assumptions, I calculate the height of the switch on your left to be 48 inches high, your heels 6 inches, and your height, NOT as you say. pnodewed by GL Four Score and Seven Years ago.

I may be blonde, but not stupid. I do go to school and can do math. The door is 80 inches tall. subtract 6 inches for the heels and 63 for my hight, and that leaves 11 inches between the top of my head (under may hat hehe) and the door. Looks close to me sillly. :heart:
 
Lumberg said:
It's OK. It's not like females are his preferred sexual partners anyway. Stick around for a while and you'll learn all about ffos and the others.


It all started when our parents had sex and fogot to use protection....Yada, Yada, Yada..... Ladies, show us your boobies. :D
 
FitBlondeChick said:
I may be blonde, but not stupid. I do go to school and can do math. The door is 80 inches tall. subtract 6 inches for the heels and 63 for my hight, and that leaves 11 inches between the top of my head (under may hat hehe) and the door. Looks close to me sillly. :heart:


You forgot angle and field of view tragectory. We at the Institute patented these Assumption measurements. Go back to school.

Are you my mother?
 
My girlfriend is 5'7" and weighs 118. I think you would look a little fatter in person. And you can't see your abs.

BTW, nice police outfit, ho. Who would come on to a public board and not want to show her tits because she is afraid of being a ho, but dresses up in a skanky police uniform to take a damn picture?

wow
 
Clean said:
My girlfriend is 5'7" and weighs 118. I think you would look a little fatter in person. And you can't see your abs.

BTW, nice police outfit, ho. Who would come on to a public board and not want to show her tits because she is afraid of being a ho, but dresses up in a skanky police uniform to take a damn picture?

wow

No I am 120 now in my little picture. My police outfit is sexy, not skanky. I don't just go showing everybody my boobs. Sorry to disapoint you.
 
Clean said:
My girlfriend is 5'7" and weighs 118. I think you would look a little fatter in person. And you can't see your abs.

BTW, nice police outfit, ho. Who would come on to a public board and not want to show her tits because she is afraid of being a ho, but dresses up in a skanky police uniform to take a damn picture?

wow


own3ds.jpg
 
I'd hit it.
 
FitBlondeChick said:
You are big. Do you have any other pictures? :heart:


you better watch who you ask that question. he already sends half the women on elite pics of his schlong. :jackbox:
 
How did I miss this one. Anywho, so what's the word on that number Fitblonde? It will help with the alter acusations.

You look smokin in that outfit btw.
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
How did I miss this one. Anywho, so what's the word on that number Fitblonde? It will help with the alter acusations.

You look smokin in that outfit btw.
she'd like you, you seem like the kind of guy who likes being dom'd
 
Clean said:
My girlfriend is 5'7" and weighs 118. I think you would look a little fatter in person. And you can't see your abs.

BTW, nice police outfit, ho. Who would come on to a public board and not want to show her tits because she is afraid of being a ho, but dresses up in a skanky police uniform to take a damn picture?

wow

Hmmm with the analysis of you and GL, there is a possibility...

TRANNY!

Where is Perk?
 
look at that chin! so whadda ya think perk tranny or no?
 
jestros said:
Bebe for sure, just with a new IP

Why did he call me Bebe Dude ealier? Was this person a tranny? I promise I am not a tranny and I am not this person you think I am. What kind of proof do you need? :worried:
 
FitBlondeChick said:
Why did he call me Bebe Dude ealier? Was this person a tranny? I promise I am not a tranny and I am not this person you think I am. What kind of proof do you need? :worried:

Naked pictures so we can compare 'em to hers. :supercool
 
perkele said:
Perk can smell a tranny from miles away.

we have verification... Perk says tranny... so be it...
 
Bran987 said:
3 K dots within 24 hours of joining, a new record

seriously - some hard up dudes around here...

Mr. Black- how do you know?
 
lol
 
bump for jerkbox (yes I know it is a short bump)
 
gonelifting said:
What the??? That sounds familiar.

totally busted.

actually not. nobody is dumb enough to make that obvious of a mistake, must be coincidence! nobody that dumb, can't be!

more evidence needed.
 
Top Bottom