Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can anyone slam dunk a basketball

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
MattTheSkywalker said:
AAU tourney? Summer league? I thought Kidd was from CA and Moss was from WV? I'm not doubting you, just want to see if you and I played in some of the same events. I'm a little younger than you though.

You play in college or anything? Wonder if we ever crossed paths.

not that Jason kidd and randy Moss.

MattTheSkywalker said:
AAU tourney? Summer league? I thought Kidd was from CA and Moss was from WV? I'm not doubting you, just want to see if you and I played in some of the same events. I'm a little younger than you though.

You play in college or anything? Wonder if we ever crossed paths.

How have you played against? I have against Glen Robison, Chris Weber, Jalen Rose, Grant Hill, Travis Best, Jimmy Jackson. and others. The best I ever played against wasd Anfernee Hardaway in an AAU tourney in Seattle. He was unreal...

chosen.one said:
How have you played against? I have against Glen Robison, Chris Weber, Jalen Rose, Grant Hill, Travis Best, Jimmy Jackson. and others. The best I ever played against wasd Anfernee Hardaway in an AAU tourney in Seattle. He was unreal...

I played in the A-10 in college and a lot of summer leagues with NBA journeymen. My brother played profesionally in Europe and when I was in those circles I knew and played with everybody worth knowing, including many of the guys you referenced, although they - and you - are a little bit older than I am.

I've moved on - I still talk to a few guys from college and from that side of the world, but I have other stuff going on now. I still love to work at camps and coach kids from time to time, but I don't have much time these days.

Yeah I can throw it down with two hands - 6'3 @ 205 - squats have helped so much.

My hands are little. I can't dunk one handed by myself, but off an oop then yeah.

Oh, I guarded Eddie Curry before at a Flash's camp for college scouting. Yeah that wasen't fun. Rough being a 6'3 center - I got pwned all the time, I had to play dirty as hell to compete.

some guy named mike jordan used to come play 21 with me and my mom in my backyard my mom would usually lose but i owned that cat..

Never could dunk a basketball (I'm 5'11"). Closest I ever came was dunking a volleball when I was 196lbs. At 220lbs I could dunk a tennis ball, and I thought that was decent considering height/weight ratio.

I currently weigh about 245, and can stand under the hoop, jump with no run up, and dunk with both hands. One hand seems easier for some reason. I'm about 6'1", b.t.w.

marshallmadman said:
I currently weigh about 245, and can stand under the hoop, jump with no run up, and dunk with both hands. One hand seems easier for some reason. I'm about 6'1", b.t.w.

props

Phaded said:
with or without an alley oop?

how tall are you?

how much do you weigh?

i'm 6'1 228 and can dunk easily off an alley oop.. by myself sometimes..

I can dunk a ball in any way, shape or form. On a seven foot hoop

Top Bottom